• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Test Phpbb3 Beta

And what's not ugly? SMF, IPB, VB or..? :) In my opinion, phpBB's always come with a professional default style, if you were referring to that part. Well, they're finally moving towards the completion of phpBB3. The long wait of the phpBB fans should be finally over.
  2. E

How to create CuteNews like scripts...

If you want to make a script like that, you should learn PHP and MySQL upto some extent at least. The best way to learn php is by reading a beginners tutorial, moving onto setting a target script and then looking the source code of scripts in the similar category. You always have a good...
  3. E

A site on Adware/Spyware FAQ!

Any idea on how to make it better?? It's the simplest design ever on my website. http://adwarefaq.com Please give suggestions on adding more FAQ and search engine optimization.
  4. E

Win a free .com/.net/.org! - Lifelesspeople.com - Up to 2.5GB/50GB No Advertisements!

Nice one! Though, ExoPHPDesk is missing under the helpdesks category ... :P
  5. E

Compactbanner.com, any experiences?

I used them for in 2002 end and my 50$ was completed in early 2003. They sent out a check after 7 months :p ... NOT RECOMMENDED!
  6. E

Forumer.com NOW has Ads!

Unless you get some quality sites, you don't earn $2k. Most of the money you get goes in covering the servers costs. Anyways, I hadn't any idea if the forumer.com was a registered business.
  7. E

Forumer.com NOW has Ads!

There is nothing wrong with hosting with banners but you shouldn't promote something thats non-existant (execuse me, I am just speaking from the facts I read).. And also you cannot expect much for free. Knowing the fact that forumer.com is free, you can have no complains as its neither a company...
  8. E

Free phpBB hosting script?

I was wondering the same thing. You should only become a host when you know how to program or can afford to pay someone to do the programming for you. When you do hosting, you always need scripts to do a particular thing.
  9. E

A goof? Or a good?

Programming a zip/tar extraction utility isn't easy and isn't available a lot on internet. You may find some utilities that use the system commands but they aren't always reliable. That's why we are sharing our own zip/tar extraction and creation utility available at our exoscripts. We are...
  10. E

Exocrew Free Forum Hosting (IPB, phpBB, Mercury & SMF Boards)

The 1.3 version isn't paid. We are offering IPB 1.3!
  11. E

Exocrew Free Forum Hosting (IPB, phpBB, Mercury & SMF Boards)

Hello, Our last offer did last only for a month i.e. Free Web Hosting and then we closed the registrations to offer a new better service. Previously, as most of you might know, we have been offering IPB (have been popular for this in 2002,2003) and phpBB hosting. But this time we are...
  12. E

Requesting Free Host

I want to know the same thing... Whats your site about ?
  13. E

Looking for modest hosting for gaming team.

we can offer you hosting with adequate space & bandwidth + cpanel, but with 468x60 banner ad... to setup a deal, please contact hosting [at] exocrew.com
  14. E

Hosting For My Domain ( www.nionstudios.com )

we can offer you 480x60 adsupported hosting.. to negotiate a deal, please contact hosting [at] exocrew.com
  15. E

I need host (150mb+, 3gbs+ bandwidth)

please contact hosting [at] exocrew.com.. we can offer you what you requested (480x60 ad-supported)
  16. E

Huge Hosting for big forums or some special sites!

We have received many applications with people not knowing that there will be a 480x60 banner ad.. So be informed that there will be a 480x60 ad on each and every page..
  17. E

You can send in an application! I am not the only one who approves applications. 3 admins review applications and approve or reject it after discussion. In my case, you are welcome ;)
  18. E

Your website needs to be popular (big). I did said that about forums but forgot to specify that for websites as well.
  19. E

Hello, First of all, let me tell you if you dont run a serious web site or forum, then please dont waste your time reading the rest of this post. Our Date Of Launch (it might be important to some of you): 1st november, 2002 - 2 years completed We are offering free hosting (480x60 ad...
  20. E

Ready To Pay If Affordable

Please take a look at ExoCrew's Students Plan: » 100 Mb Space » 3 GB Transfer » PHP, CGI, SSI » 10 FTP, Mail Accounts ( upto 30 available free on request ) » 2 mySQL Databases » cPanel 9 USD 15 / Year For more information, please visit http://exocrew.com/?act=plans
Back