• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

A site on Adware/Spyware FAQ!

Any idea on how to make it better?? It's the simplest design ever on my website. http://adwarefaq.com Please give suggestions on adding more FAQ and search engine optimization.
  2. E

Exocrew Free Forum Hosting (IPB, phpBB, Mercury & SMF Boards)

Hello, Our last offer did last only for a month i.e. Free Web Hosting and then we closed the registrations to offer a new better service. Previously, as most of you might know, we have been offering IPB (have been popular for this in 2002,2003) and phpBB hosting. But this time we are...
  3. E

Huge Hosting for big forums or some special sites!

Hello, First of all, let me tell you if you dont run a serious web site or forum, then please dont waste your time reading the rest of this post. Our Date Of Launch (it might be important to some of you): 1st november, 2002 - 2 years completed We are offering free hosting (480x60 ad...
  4. E

A free online dictionary...

I have launched a free online enligsh-english dictionary. The design is pretty simple. I need help with two things: 1. Is the layout fine for a dictionary site? 2. Where should i promote a site like this? (sorry, I have no experience with education related stuff promotion)...
  5. E

ExoCrew Relaunches free hosting!

Hello, After celebrating the 2nd anniversary, ExoCrew is offering free hosting once again.. Started back in november 2002! The package is as follows: » 50 MB WebSpace » 1024 MB Monthly Transfer » PHP 4.3.9 » 1 FTP Accounts (available to huge websites only) » 1 480x60 banner » File...
  6. E

TutorialsPlus - online tutorials listing!

Hello, Here is a new website which is REALLY NEW. http://tutorialsplus.com/ Its a site where you can add tutorials, search tutorials, add comments, rate/vote tutorials and much more to be added in the future. Serious reviews needed and also some help to make it popular :P ... Thanks!
  7. E

Free cPanel WebHosting !

ExoCrew has been offering free web services since 2002. Many services were added, many were dropped, free webhosting was one of them. It was available at the beginning but was later stopped. The good news is that we are offering free Ad supported web hosting yet once again. Features » 200...
  8. E

POP-Unders

Hello, I am looking for a popunder ad network that at least pays $2.50 + per 1000 views of a popup. My site gets about 1100 unique daily visitors. Any ideas ??
  9. E

BidClix!

Hey, I just found bidclix and was wondering has anyone used it yet, anyone received check from them ??? Google adsense can't be used now due to PSAs so I was looking for an alternate solution.
  10. E

Free phpBB Forum Hosting With FTP!

Hello, ExoCrew is offering phpBB hosting now after offering Web Hosting. What we offer ? - phpBB 2.0.8 Forum - http://pb.exocrew.com/USERNAME/ subdirectory. - Un-Metered Space - Un-Metered Transfer - 1 FTP Account - 3 MB Mail Account (yourname@exocrew.com) For More...
  11. E

Free cPanel Hosting!

Hello, We are offering free cpanel hosting: Depends on what kind of site you have.. Max 2 GB Space -- Min 300 MB Max 20 GB Transfer -- Min 3 GB CGI, PHP, Front Page Ext ( if required ) Shell Access ( if required ) 10 mySQL DBs 10 FTP Accounts 10 Parked Domains 10...
  12. E

Adwords!

Hello, I registered for there, a friend of mine sent me a promotion code, I entered over there and now there is a problem. It says : End balance USD $-25.00 Howcome $-25 :S ? Any idea? Regards
  13. E

ExoCrew Free Hosting Re-Opens!

Hello, We have re-opened Free Web Hosting at Exocrew.com Package : - 50 MB Space - Unmetered transfer - PHP Enabled - 1 mySQL Database - 1 FTP Account - 480 x 60 banner at top For more information, please visit http://exocrew.com/services.php?get=free Up in industry : 1.1...
  14. E

BollyWood Website!

Hello, Please checkout http://bollyent.com and let me know what to improve in the site. Some people saying the background isn't good, so suggest me what a good background would be ? Thanks for any replies!
  15. E

Googleadsense and international!

Hello, Does googleadsense pays to international clients? I couldn't find that on their faq. Thanks for any reply.
  16. E

Domain Re-New!

Hello, I was looking for renewal of exocrew.com, as i run a forum at forums.exocrew.com and a lot of free services like free webhosting, and free forum hosting. I have a lot of members and I dont want to loose them. I have spent almost all of my money on servers and stuff like that for...
  17. E

Looking for CPM Ad Program!

Hello, I am looking for an ad provider which has the following: - Accepts international traffic and accounts (or at least South Asia) - $0.20+ would be fine for per CPM - Should accept using of same account on multiple subdomains. I dont know if there would be one. Well...
  18. E

OverHeatijng !!

Hello, I have a PIV 1.6 Ghz Processor and I have over heating issues with both processor and cpu. Box temperature is 32 idle and processor is 33 - 34 idle. When i run a game the processor's temperatures raises to 41-43, (in about 30 min of play, before 30 min it remains like 40-41)...
  19. E

CPM companies that really pay...

Is there any company that actually pays for 1000 page views ? Compactbanner.com doesnt counts correctly and i am not sure if it really pays. I guess compactbanner.com just pays for visitors. Is there any other choice ? btw. It is for forums ...
  20. E

Free mySQL Databases!

Hello, We have started a Free mySQL database service. You can signup for a database and access it from any host. Features : You can use space upto 1 GB (make sure the structure is safe for the server) Unlimited Usage 1 Database per person That's it.. To read the Terms and to...
Back