• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Hobbes

PHP Form Handling...??

what is an appropriate way to handle forms from one page to the next? As with perl you had to have a function that stripped out unwanted characters that could wreak havoc on a system...
  2. Hobbes

Java Applets...

Is there a place that has a list for java applets (mainly chat) that i can download to place on a website or remotely hosted applets? TIA.
  3. Hobbes

Quadratic Equations

USE NEWTONS METHOD!! :)
  4. Hobbes

Button Generators?

Where is a good online place that does button generation? If there arent anymore, where can I find some cool buttons that I can use to edit in photoshop?
  5. Hobbes

Graphing calculators

Get a TI-86. You can download programs for it; the TI-Link costs around $20, I got mine at Best Buy. You can use this calculator on the SAT and ACT, however I don't remember if the TI=-89 is outlawed. I believe TI-9X series are... BUT, if you're planning on taking calculus anytime...
  6. Hobbes

Whats your favorite movie?

Hoo-Rah 4 Monsters Inc.!
  7. Hobbes

Audio Related Question

Thank you:D
  8. Hobbes

Audio Related Question

Hi. I have lots of old tapes at home and want to listen to them on CD in the car (it only has CD R/RW/Mp3 player) on my frequent longgggg drives. Can someone suggest me a good .Wav to .MP3 converter? Thank you.
  9. Hobbes

recieve phone calls

I dont know if they have that, but check out http://www.fecg.net ... they have a "somewhat list" of telecomunications stuff
  10. Hobbes

Computers + Illegal Operations HELP!

See if you can find the files on the internet or on the setup disk.. OTHERWISE try and edit SYSTEM.INI or WIN.INI and delete the line that has those references to that file. Its the cheap way, but it works:D
  11. Hobbes

Pdas

I want the Toshiba e750 or whatever it is.. but I think I'll wait so they can work out all the bugs and let the price fall a bit
  12. Hobbes

Girls suck!

I like girls
  13. Hobbes

What's so great about being a blonde?

blonds have more fun
  14. Hobbes

Pdas

When I played with the m130 at best buy I couldn't see a darn thing on the screen it was so small!:eek:
  15. Hobbes

Pdas

What PDA should I buy? Why?
  16. Hobbes

Shrinking size of the form fields?

Thank you.:cool:
  17. Hobbes

YAGT (Yet Another Graduation Thread)

I had to do a speech 'cause I was valedictorian. I convinced everyone that they should live the present and not the past/future.. hahaha . my teachers are funny.
  18. Hobbes

Shrinking size of the form fields?

How can I shrink the size of a submit button? I dont want it as huge as it is with the default settings
  19. Hobbes

YAGT (Yet Another Graduation Thread)

I just graduated yesterday. They loved my speech.
  20. Hobbes

Well. I am leaving

Is this babe a brainiac?:p :cool:
Back