• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Looking for a Reseller

Hi There are you willing to give directadmin a try? Greetings Danny
  2. N

20 GB space with 1 TB bandwidth

Hi there I can offer you 20 GB Space 1000GB Traffic $99/month. NetConEdge is a private hosting company ,with a maximum of 100 clients, I currently have 90 spots left. NetConEdge has been started after the sell of NevaCious because I no longer had the possibility to manage such...
  3. N

Free hosting cancelled - requesting another free hosting provider

Normally comforthost did NOT have any rights to suspend free services to our former clients during the contract they had with me ...
  4. N

I need A Name of a new webhosting company!

Yes, you do not need the word 'host' in your company name :) when I made up the name "nevacious" I refused to use the word host :). What about : ConsoSup Kind Regards Danny
  5. N

-=Nevacious.com Sold -=

Not everything has been arranged yet :) But it seems to be like this is my last day that I am working for NevaCious, I am really going to miss it :(. So NevaCious.com has been sold to www.comforthost.net. All clients will be informed about what's going to happen. Service will be...
  6. N

1GB space 20GB b/w ftp php mysql

:rolleyes2 you are really terrible , I wonder how long you will be in business with this attitude ;) Do you think my clients constantly check our website? THIS IS ONLY FOR THE NEW CLIENTS, not for existing clients.
  7. N

You are really a pain in the a**, believe me for people like you I DO NOT have any respect at all , you are on these forums for about 2 months, and you have posted nothing but sh*t , well way to go! They always learned me : Competition is good , but keep your competitors as your friend ;)...
  8. N

The website has been updated 2 minutes ago This is the last time I am going to reply to any of your ridiculous posts, only by posting things about us show that you have nothing better to do for your own company ;) You really are a terrible person , and if I was a normal client I would never...
  9. N

As long that there have been no decisions made regarding this sale, we continue our normal way of working.
  10. N

We do not offer free accounts, the 2 month free promotion has been in my signature for over a month now!.
  11. N

Thank you for that TJR, that really shows what host is professional and knows what they are doing ;) Again A1WHS ,we are not stupid and we know how to handle these kind of situations, everything will be written down on paper and all clients keep their current conditions and pricing for the...
  12. N

Thank you for that Jewelz ;) Especially read the post from our own clients , on the last page were they state that everything is back to normal ;) Do you think anything will change with our service when the company will be taken over? We have very strict conditions for the new owner , and...
  13. N

Hi there We can offer you that all for $5.00/month. This comes with: 1GB Space 100GB Traffic Unmetered FTP , SQL,etc. PHP 4.0. Contact Danny@NevaCious.com for more information. First 2 months are free of charge. Kind Regards Danny Http://NevaCious.com
  14. N

What happened to NevaCious?

Give me a break :tired2:
  15. N

I have to agree with Static and Craig888 After reading all the posts of A1WHS I know more than enough of what kind of person he is. Craig, I agree with you , but I think I did nothing wrong :) I only defended my company and I've given answers to all questions asked. I doubt no other host...
  16. N

I can only say this , let's talk within 2 years and see if you are still in business, if so , then I am willing to accept your critical.
  17. N

Well to bad for you, but I have been selected now to start next month. You really like it to post something bad about your competitors don't you? ;) And if you think WHT is my favorite place, you are WRONG! FWS is my favorite forum and this forum made us what we are now, and I will be...
  18. N

It has been posted more than a month ago that we had plans to sell NVC. I've made NVC successful so I really hate that I had to make this decision to sell it. It costed me a lot of time and money to make what it has become now :(.
  19. N

Really believe me I only want the best for my clients, I only think there is no need to sow panic when nothing has been decided. Once the decision has been made regarding this sale, clients will be informed and they have the right to leave NevaCious and go to another company if they do not want...
  20. N

Only 1 suggestion , use the search function on this board, and you will see that we have posted a topic here regarding the possible sale of NevaCious. Maybe it would be better to interfere with your own company instead of posting here.
Back