• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. TRUNKS

I deny the allegations and I defy the alligators!

"A zebra does not change its spots." - Al Gore, attacking President George Bush in 1992. "There is no housing shortage in Lincoln today - just a rumour that is put about by people who have nowhere to live." - G.L. Murfin, Mayor of Lincoln "I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but...
  2. TRUNKS

Whats the size of your harddrive?

:classic2: ?
  3. TRUNKS

aussies pwnz america.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-09/09/content_373052.htm
  4. TRUNKS

Forbidden

When you acess a webpage and it says... ...is that a problem with their website, or my PC? ;o Could have sworn I could view it on the old PC... Thanks.
  5. TRUNKS

.avi problem: screwed screen

Every now and then an .avi file wont work. It plays without an error popping up, and the audio is there, but the actual video is a big blur of randomish colours, mostly green (it looks very...much..glitch-ish).
  6. TRUNKS

Have you ever named a part of your anatomy?

Do tell :classic2:
  7. TRUNKS

Contant IE Errors

Jeez my computer's got lotsa problems. X.x; I no longer use IE, but its still installed. Other members of the family use it. For some unknown reason, about every 20 seconds, the standard error message for Windows XP programs comes up: "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to...
  8. TRUNKS

'Death by Playstation!'

From Gamespot: "New developments may stir things up in the recent allegations that Manhunt had inspired the murder of a 14-year-old boy in the UK. Local police announced today that they had indeed found a copy of the action game, but it was found in the victim's bedroom. The development...
  9. TRUNKS

'Loud' Hard drive

Yesterday we reconnected the net modem ('D-Link DSL-200 ADSL USB Modem') and, obviously, got reconnected to adsl. Ever since then the HD is very...loud. Somewhat like a mini-jackhammer. It doesnt have to be loading anything when its humming either, just whenever its ON. Why is that? :confused4
  10. TRUNKS

BoxedArt.com

Are there sites that have a similar way of paying? (Rather than paying per layout/vector art/etc you pay a certain amount for a certain amount of months' membership) There dont seem to be X.x
  11. TRUNKS

SearchBar [Ad]. Oh woe

Yes, I tried what you guys suggested last time I was infected with Adware (which, last time, was popups). This time being a search thingo. AdAware and Spybot Search and Destroy had no sucess. 'Autoruns' too. Try again? X.x http://img53.exs.cx/img53/5756/addy.jpg Right under the regular...
  12. TRUNKS

Is there a way to see how much MB you download per month?

Is there a way to see how much MB you download per month? (Might get a new net plan and Unlimited obviously costs more)
  13. TRUNKS

Choppy sound

If its sound from a CD, its choppy, and it doesnt matter what CD it is nor what I play it in (well, between the few Ive tried: PowerDVD and VLC mediaplayer for DVDs, Windows Media Player for CDs). Both music CD's and movie DVD's (the picture on the DVDs if fine but the sound is choppy)...
  14. TRUNKS

Star Wars III Villain revealed

from Rogers Video Hollywood Gossip "General Grievous" :rolleyes2 Could they have picked a cheesier name?
  15. TRUNKS

Flash Games. *KAPZOW!*

Any good sites for flash games (free) apart from Newgrounds and Miniclip? :classic2:
  16. TRUNKS

Shrek...again. (#3)

Quote: "With Shrek 2 having earned $260.3 million at the domestic box office in just 13 days, DreamWorks is scrambling to get Shrek 3 on a faster track, reports Variety. The studio has hired Peter Seaman and Jeffrey Price - who together wrote How the Grinch Stole Christmas - to pen the next...
  17. TRUNKS

Couple gets nine months for caging adopted sons

Only 9 months? HOW
  18. TRUNKS

Renegade Catholics will clone Jesus from a wafer

Delete Moronic. Nevermind. "Delete me!" this thread cries.
  19. TRUNKS

□ Picture Game

This is how it works. [Person One posts the image the previous person demanded, then says what the image they want] Eg: [: posts an image of George Bush hitting his head : An acrobatic cat. ] No 'impossible' pics, like Bill Cosby eating jello. NO JELLO! You CAN make the...
  20. TRUNKS

Kitten Torturers thrown out of army

WARNING: The following story contains the hurting of small fuzzy things. An army statement said the behaviour of the six servicemen, based in Townsville on Australia's east coast, was not consistent with the values of the army and well below expected standards. "They have...
Back