• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

First concert in about 10 years

so the other day I went to my first concert in about 10 years with my future mrs. availnetworks and had a good old time. It was relatively small and uncrowded which was a nice change from the last one I went to (Metallica I think) There was about 5 or 6 bands and lasted a little over 5 hours...
  2. A

neat astronomy tool

so I was helping my girlfriend with her homework of finding certain constellations and what not and they suggested this program from her school. http://www.stellarium.org turns out we were just cruising about and looking at stars and having fun for quite awhile even after the homework was...
  3. A

Post your desktop/laptop work area

this is a neat thread on WHT so I figured I would bring it's joy here
  4. A

Remote Backup Special! $15/mo 100GB

I am doing a nice little blowout special for our remote backup plans listed here http://availnetworks.net/hosting-backup.html to get this special deal you must open up a sales ticket and request the coupon code http://helpdesk.availnetworks.net Please take a minute and read over the...
  5. A

Shared Hosting Special! A HOT deal for the cold!

We rarely post specials or deals but I am feeling rather generous so here is a deal for all who view this advertisement! Use promo code: wht501 Shared Hosting Accounts - 50% Off Plans now from $2.99/mo after Discount! Reseller Hosting Accounts - 50% Off Plans now from $4.99/mo after...
  6. A

A Rare Treat!

We rarely post specials or deals but I am feeling rather generous so here is a deal for all who view this advertisement! Use promo code: fws501 Shared Hosting Accounts - 50% Off Plans now from $2.99/mo after Discount! Reseller Hosting Accounts - 50% Off Plans now from $4.99/mo after...
  7. A

Napolian Dynamite

ok I have resisted this movie for ages because it looked EXTREMELY stupid. By an odd coincidence it came on tv today and I figured what the hell, I'm not doing anything better so I watched it. this movie FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR exceeds the amount of stupidity I thought it contained, are...
  8. A

Funny banned commercial

I just saw this on tv today and it is great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdTaYw6dLF4
  9. A

My Bad!

just curious why the hell people still say "my bad" that phrase gives me an endless supply of gas and it has stuck around for years. Are we destined to ruin the english language?
  10. A

Drawn Together

anybody ever watch this show on comedy central? I have been watching it for a few months ago and it is pretty funny. Everybody with a sick mind should check it out!
  11. A

New Project

This is a project me and the other business partners have been working on quite a bit over the last 10 months. Not finished yet but you get the general idea on what we are doing. Here is the link http://esoftagent.com/admin/ very short Project summary: This is a system in which real...
  12. A

LayeredTech Dual Opteron 242 $149/mo

This is a server I aquired when Layered Tech misdelivered it to us awhile ago. Rather than let it go I would like to offer it to someone here to make good use of it at a heck of a deal. This is located in their Savvis datacenter. I believe it can be moved to databank if needed just don't...
  13. A

Texas Game Server Special! $1.99/slot

We are running a quick and dirty special for gameservers. This special is valid for our texas location only and on any game capable of being run on a windows based machine with the exception of battlefield 1. This special will run for one week or until all slots are filled. You will...
  14. A

proxy hosts

is it me or does everyone and their brother own a proxy site now......what is the deal with all the proxies?
  15. A

Kiddie Host Accusations

I rarely go on a rant but I feel it is time that something is said due to all the crap I see. I see so many accusations around here about being a "kiddie host" as soon as someone posts a plan that someone sees that might be out of line. All of a sudden it is OMG YOUR A KIDDIE HOST...
  16. A

Quick and Dirty Game Server Special

We would like to finish off one of our game server units to add more space to our growing game server network! For those of you who have played on an Avail server you know the quality we bring to the table and very rarely reduce our prices so take advantage while you can. There is an estimated...
  17. A

Registered Companies

just a question to all hosting "companies" here. How many of you are actually registered as a business and/or LLC and/or INC ?
  18. A

Sunglasses For Sale?

here here is an odd item for sale here but what the heck, even though we are all buried behind a computer most of the day it does not mean you can't look cool. That said I have a nice pair of sunglasses for sale! I only wore them for a few minutes before I decided they were to small for my head...
  19. A

"The Perfect Host" Series Preview

Here is a preview of a series we are about ready to officially launch once the redesign of our site is complete. You are able to order this machine now at a deep discount from the normal pricing that will be announced shortly. Regular Price for this will be $99 Setup $329/mo The Perfect...
  20. A

Reseller Fraud Alert

I just someone order or high level V reseller account and it turned up fraud. here is the ip address that was used to process the order 213.163.111.12 this was discovered by the ip tracing back to overseas when the order was from new york. Also when I looked at my authorize.net account...
Back