• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need Cheap Dedicated Server EU

Hello, I am looking for a cheap dedicated server iether in Germany/France/The Netherlands The dedicated server is for hosting 2x Gameservers : Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 & Arma 2 Server 1 x Teamspeak 3 server 1 x Clan website Money to spend between 39,00 - 59,00 dollars All so I am...
  2. C

Free VPS/Reseller Needed

Dear FWS Users , I am looking for an free reseller or vps this is for my brand project . I am unable say many about this new project in public because I dont like it when some els is going to do the same thing . It's a big project and need some good offers (speaking about webspace ect..) But...
  3. C

Free enom reseller needed

Dear Freewebspace.net Users, I relly hope this is the right place to post this new theard if not then feel free to move this theard some where els. Anyways i am looking for a free enom reseller it there are still some people/companys left that are giving away free enom resellers. Thanks for...
  4. C

Money back question

I have something to ask u guys and realy hope u can help me out. I have order a VPS but i dont like the VPS i have many problems cant even login with WinSCP3 sometimes ect.. So i wanne to have my money back the reply we cant give the money back because u have use the server. So wanne know it...
  5. C

[Req] Free small reseller

Dear, I am looking asap for a free small reseller account able to host 5 sites . 1/2 GB Space 10/20 Band. Please can some one help out that will be great :beer:
  6. C

[Req] Small Free Reseller

Dear, I am looking for a small reseller account whm or directadmin i dont realy care. I prefer directadmin more because i use it in the past and realy like it. What i need is around 500 MB or 1 GB Space / Bandwidth around 5 GB . (10 msql database and domain names ect.) Why the reseller and...
  7. C

[install help!!] Mplayer & Mencoder ect..

Hello i am looking for some how get tell me step by step how to install this with root.... Mplayer Mencoder Libogg Libvorbis Flvtool2 FFmpeg / PHP-FFmpeg I have try to install it but no luck at all :confused4 So can please help me out that will be great :angel:
  8. C

Small reseller wanted

Hello, I am looking for small reseller account i am not planing to sell hosting. But to host my own site and some friends off my , i be more then happy to put a link back to youre site on my own website. 2,5 GB space 50 GB Bandwidth. Hope some one can help me out with this many thanks and...
  9. C

2 Free Teamspeak Servers

We are offer one time only 2 teamspeak server - 20 slots - public or private - webcontrole What you need to do get a free teamspeak server (1) have a website only tld domains (2) add link on youre homepage to this website (3) most be older then 16 years (4) never remove the Powered by...
  10. C

Help with Battlefield 2 Server

Dear poeple, I need some help with starting a battlefield server , because i get a start up error like this That is realy strange because i have uploaded that file to Maybe there is some els how had that problem and know how to fix this. If you know how to fix please feel free to reply...
  11. C

Free reseller needed ASAP

Hello i realy need some help i have at the moment a free(sponsored) reseller . But the host will stop at the end off this month because they dont have any more money. I am hosting at the moment 31 poeple with free hosting with the following plan : 100 MB space 10000 MB Bandwidth 10 datebase...
  12. C

5 Beta Hosting acounts

5 Beta Hosting acounts 100 MB Space 10 GB bandwidth Cpanel Control Panel Fantastico 10 FTP Accounts 10 Email Accounts 10 Email Lists 10 Databases 10 Sub Domains 10 Parked Domains 10 Addon Domains Cpanel Nice subdomain name yourname.n3t.nu It to test the new server out , for 3...
  13. C

Looking for script asap

Hello all, I am looking for script like www.afraid.org where poeple can make there own domains name. But i dont wanne have that people can park there domains it is only to pick subdomains and have dns controle of that (sub)domain name that is. But i have look araound every where hotscript ...
  14. C

What are they worth ?

Hello i have buy myself 3 new domain names and wanne know what they are worth 0rg.ch n3t.nu 0rg.at
  15. C

Xtwebhost.net Free Hosting

~~ Small Hosting ~~ 100 MB Space 1,5 GB bandwidth Cpanel Control Panel 10 FTP Accounts 10 Email Accounts 10 Email Lists 10 Databases 10 Sub Domains 10 Parked Domains 10 Addon Domains No Forums Post ~~ Medium Hosting ~~ 250 MB Space 2,5 GB bandwidth Cpanel Control Panel 20 FTP...
  16. C

Xtremwebhost open free hosting

---------------------------- ---====Xtwebhost====--- ---------------------------- Small Hosting no forums post 100 MB Space 1,5 GB bandwidth Cpanel Control Panel Fantastico 10 FTP Accounts 10 Email Accounts 10 Email Lists 10 Databases 10 Sub Domains 10 Parked Domains 10 Addon...
  17. C

Need help

Hello all, I jus have new small small server with Plesk on it and wanne know how to install php . At the moment the server download the php files and dont see them. So is there some one how can help me out to setup the server in there spare time. I need some that have Plesk of hes own and...
  18. C

P-NetworkZ Free Hosting

PLANS Small Hosting Plan (Dircet setup) 100 MB Space 1,5 GB bandwidth Cpanel Control Panel 10 FTP Accounts 10 Email Accounts 10 Email Lists 10 Databases 10 Sub Domains 10 Parked Domains 10 Addon Domains Small Hosting Plan (25 forums post) 250 MB Space 2,5 GB bandwidth...
  19. C

About shoutcast hosting

Hello all, I jus starting up a shoutcast hoting on my own server but i have somethings to ask. The poeple how buy the shoutcast from and scream music on there shoutcast can i be in trouble bcause of that. Because most off the poeple download the mp3 files and that is against the law. So when...
  20. C

Shoucast port problem

Hello all, I have moved hosting and i cant get any shoucast status on my website and more . It there a standaard port that i need to open to order to get my status back on my website, or the port that i use for my radio station? Bceause i dont wanne open many port on my new server :devious2...
Back