• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

XMB Or Invision Board?

Actually, vBulletin released an XMB Convertor today :)
  2. M

Any Suggestions?

ok.. hopefully one last request: Is anybody using Netscape? I need to know if it appears correctly in that browser. Thanks! :)
  3. M

Any Suggestions?

Thanks, Red Guy! :) I'll try to make the bullets a little darker. And I'll also see what I can do about the Upcoming Events Table ;)
  4. M

Any Suggestions?

Just a quick question: Did anybody get a popup screen saying you need the arabic font or something like that? (if you know what I mean) Thanks! Cary Also, Carlito, I got the top left image fixed ;)
  5. M

How To Improve Graphic:

Thanks very much! :D - They both look great. Now the problem is to chose which one to use ;)
  6. M

How To Improve Graphic:

Oh, and by the way, that's a french horn. ;)
  7. M

How To Improve Graphic:

If anybody has any suggestions on how to improve the following graphic, please share them. :) Or... if you think you can improve it... try! ;) Thanks!
  8. M

Any Suggestions?

Re: some suggestions hmm.. I just noticed the logo isn't evened up with the background... I'll have to fix that. Thanks. Also, add colors where? [b] I said this above - the red writing is for the people I'm making this for... they don't know very much about computers ;) I plan to...
  9. M

Any Suggestions?

Thanks! :)
  10. M

Any Suggestions?

That red writing is for the people I'm making this for... they don't know very much about computers ;)
  11. M

Any Suggestions?

lol, I don't like it either but I have to use it ;)
  12. M

Any Suggestions?

13. M

Anybody From Finland? (or Europe)

NITROboy: Thanks! :) ormu: Could you please check your private messages?
  14. M

I already checked some local banks... no luck there...
  15. M

If he does come back with one... and he's doesn't know what to do with it... do you know what to do with it? lol ;)
  16. M

Oh well... I guess there are no takers ;) Anybody have any other ideas on how I could possibly get ahold of one of these coins? I checked local coin shops and eBay.. no luck... Thanks!
  17. M

Hi, I'm looking for the "1 Euro" from Finland... I am collecting the 1 Euro's from every country but I need Finland to complete the collection... :)
  18. M

Hello, Yesterday I returned from Europe back to the States and I was trying to collect all the coins (One Euros) from all the countries in Europe. (12 Total) I collected 11 when I was in Europe and I had no luck getting the Finland Coin... I was wondering if anybody here is from Europe...
  19. M

Please read first!

[lhomme]: I really can't go too deep into the issue, but I'll just say it didn't turn out the way we all wanted. Although, officially, I am not longer with OpenBB, I might stick around and still assist users with support. Also, please check your private messages :) Red Guy: Lindy...
  20. M

Please read first!

Red Guy: Although I'm no longer affiliated with OpenBB I may be able to answer your question. www.openbb.com is the address for both OpenBB 1 and OpenBB 2 OpenBB 1 Final will be released soon, and the next version after final will be 2.0 - The support forums are just a "sneak preview"...
Back