• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

.ws domains !! Are they valuable ?

I have one-nice-word-dictionary-domain-name.ws its a 4 letter domain .. Are .ws valuable ? Do people use it or give any importance to .ws domains .. Will appreciate your response...
  2. P

Incognitonetworks.com : Reporting very BAD experience

I was with Robotical World hosting (I got their name and contacts from here at freewebspace.net )... soon after few month.. ie few months got bought over (or whatever) to incognitonetworks.com Maaan the problem started ... from the first day will now ... EVERYDAY .. each and every day I am...
  3. P

Most reliable host and most respected host review site ?

When we search for Best Host, google comes up with so many sites and ads thats its so tough to find out which reviews are reliable and which is the best site ? Can you please let me know : 1) Which are the top 5 hosts (say .. what Google is to search engine ... this host is to web hosts )...
  4. P

Get free links on PR3 directory

List your site today at http://www.mahaweb.com ... a free link in a PR 3 website. Its a new directory. Just launched this week. Only the main page has a PR now and expecting the PR to increase in the next week. On backlink, your link will be upgraded to a higher PR page !!
  5. P

10 gig bw, 2 gig space reqd

Need this for a friend. 10 gig bw (better if 20 gig), 2 gig space reqd, other usual stuff something around $2 - $3 per month.. willing to signup for annual. PM me or reply here. thanks prem
  6. P

techreply.com : Domain for sale ! PM offer.

techreply.com : domain for sale !! PM me ur offer if u r interested !!
  7. P

Hows globat.com ?

Found their packages pretty impressive (assuming they are big guys) !! I am interested in: How fast their servers are. and Their Uptime. I am not looking for offers in this thread. Just wanted to know your experience (if any) and opinion of globat.com Thanks prem
  8. P

Low cost host reqd.

Heres what I want: 500mb 1 or 2 gig bw 2 addon domains unix/linux based control panel I am already hosting at some other server. And plan to use this when the first server is down. It has been down once or twice every month and I do not want my site to be down for half a day every...
  9. P

Most reliable hosting ?

Friends, I have learnt the hard way that all the cheap one-man operations dont work for me. I rely on google traffic and even 1 hr of downtime in a month is not acceptable to me. Can you please let me know some reliable webhosts. Strict requirements: 10-15gb bw 500 mb space 4+...
  10. P

1and1.com extremely slow customer support

I just moved to 1and1.com as I wanted a reliable host. All I wanted was a small cname change. They have a 24 hr customer support and I had to call atleast 5 times over 5 days ... and they have not yet made the change. Everytime they say they are sorry for the delay and it seems the agent doesnot...
  11. P

Reliable Hosting Offer Needed !!

This is what I need: 150 mb space 15 gig transfer/month perl, php, controlpanel for backup (restoring and download) 3 addon domains (if not included, quote separate price) MX record to point elsewhere (including cname, one time change) Very very reliable server, will be better if i can...
  12. P

Which host do u use and hows is it?

Friends I need to move to a new webhost. And google is not the best place to search for a new host :) I need your feedback. Which host you would recommend? I am looking for something less than 10 bucks a month. I would require aorund 150mb .. 15gig bw ... No .. i m not looking for offers...
  13. P

great concept .. website for sale ..

Check out http://www.eslider.com !! Its a new website ... I just developed the site and want to sell off the site if anyone is interested in promoting and advertising the site. The google ads on the bottom belong to the host. Temporarily hosting it there. Do PM me if you are interested.
  14. P

need a free host for hosting few real audio clips

Hi My site http://www.silchar.com hosts a free service ... a weekly audio news from my hometown. The weekly real audio file will be just around 1MB and there will be around 200 downloads per week. So 200Mb per week X 4 = 800MB bandwidth per month, say around 1G . Is anyone here will be kind...
  15. P

are links in external JS counted by google

I have a site with PR6 pages and another site with pr4. I want to link to about 3 - 4 pages from the pr6 pages to the other site. So I am planning to use external javascript located in pr4 site and called from pr6 site. The external js file will output the 3 to 4 hyperlinks. Will the...
  16. P

perl SSI question ... pls help

I have the text "<!--#echo banner=""-->" in most my pages .. had this since i was hosting at hypermart where they replaced this with the banners. My server supports SSI... can u pls tell me how to write a script which will convert the lines into some ad links i want to put. pls incude info...
  17. P

perl and html frames help reqd

This is what i plan to do. On page 1 : i willl have a list of urls and user can choose a list of urls and submit. On page 2: the user will be displayed a slide show with the urls. The urls will be external links (and I cannot GET the pages). So I guess the target page needs to be a two frame...
  18. P

customized content: what to use for superfast page load?

Hi I need to provide a customized page based on user preference. What should I use to provide the content? Most imp thing here is speed. The customized page should load as fast as possible and possibly this is the page where the user will land. Lets say there are 20 items out of which the user...
  19. P

superfast host reqd (but free)

I am planning to start a new service on a new domain but need a superfast server. Will not need that much space .. But will need perl and cron jobs. I already have a well established site. Any webhost ready to sponsor? Cannot host any image ad on the site for the webhost ... maybe a text ad...
  20. P

which is the best free host now ?

Most of the free hosts have turned into paid hosts. I am looking for a free host for a new venture ... but finding it pretty tough to get a reliable free host. Definitely I would not go for a free host who asks me to post regular messages in his forum ... !!! So friends, which one do you...
Back