• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Unmanaged or Managed VPS

Basically, I need a VPS that has 4GB ram, the space can be as little as 5GB or 10GB. Bandwidth has to be at least 10Mbps unmetered or an allotted amount (reasonable) at 100Mbps. Price Range: 20-30$ a month.
  2. D

789MB [Review..]

So, I got bored actually that happens a lot. I was reading this post made by a person advertising their site which is a lot better and ad free than other sites. Mind you, I like the layout its very... Web 1.9 ish.. 2.0 not really; Although, you know as they say. The design really isn't...
  3. D

Anime Wallpaper Depot

I started this off my own collection of wallpapers that I find across the net that I like. I just wonder what do you think about the design. When I get ready I'll buy a fit TLD domain. I scripted the site myself, so all the scripting is copyright to me. I did this in my spare time and based...
  4. D

Free Host Needed

I need a free host, who is quite reliable and can maintain this. Its already setup but im running out of bandwidth really fast, and the ftp is so fckd up. Im getting frustrated with it. It lags; Times out - Yes i know how to prevent that, Wouldn't let me use cutenews - registered due to it only...
  5. D

I need Hosting for my project

Umm, So I started a project when I got bored and its killing me literally its on my loc. serve and I don't want it there because I use it for testing another site of mine on it. Well, if you want to see it: http://desu.animenetworx.info / its an iframe if you want the full / real url...
  6. D

funniest things in config.php?

Mine would have to be: //max image upload (KB) 1024000 = 1 MB <_< notice the extra 3 000 at the end lmfao ;] post to the post about the copy of a good script gone bad with this in it: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=2171443
  7. D

>< Our Host Died on us [need new one]

- Hosting Anime Site - I am asking for this: 500 mb 5 - 10 GB Bandwidth or Unmetered Cpanel FTP PHP PERL, Ect.. Allow Uploads such as Zip's and Rar's Fantastico *(latest)* for, forum (invision board 1.3 or phpbb2 - coppermine gallery, any guestbook thing. .-.) , gallery, guestbook...
  8. D

Site In Need of Good Host >_<

=P As You know... Anime Sites need some exeptional things.... as I find is hard to get... This is what I need.. ------------ Needed ------------ - 500 MB + Webspace - 10 GB + BW or Unlimited x) - NO Ads >_> Div Layers Get Messed up whenever these come along. - NO Banners - NO...
Back