• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

ASP or PHP?

they didn't say they were making thier own server:rolleyes: also thats an install kit for newbies
  2. R

PHP-Nuke Compatible Free Hosing

its $dbhost = "localhost"; $dbuname = USERNAME"; $dbpass = "PASSWORD"; $dbname = "USERNAME_uk_db"; $prefix = "nuke"; $user_prefix = "nuke"; $dbtype = "MySQL";
  3. R

netfirms

How come there is a big netfirms ad in free webspace?
  4. R

Vbulletin on host.sk

it was a release candidate of a version that was released 10 months ago ROTFLMAO
  5. R

What domain should I use?

projectx17.net prehapes
  6. R

error on site, don't know what it means

Its fine for me in Windows 98/Internet Explorer 6.0:)
  7. R

Vbulletin on host.sk

I got them set up with phpBBmod How could vBulletin 2.0.0 RC-3 be brand new? ROTFLMAO
  8. R

Another free .com registration site

you have to have a credit card and it has 1 ad frame and 1 popup
  9. R

Please read first!

Remove the link to everyone.net free e-mail for your site as its no longer free for new users (still is for existing users)
  10. R

Vbulletin on host.sk

taht peson told me on msn that it was a warez vBulletin:angry2:
  11. R

Plz rate my site! plz note im 13

It redirected to A:\Justin's%20Website!\nav.html :rolleyes: Also thianks for crashing my browser with a CJB.net ad
  12. R

New Free Domain!!!

what the hell is that best host poll for?
  13. R

Looking for host!

I think its actualy 5GB
  14. R

free domains?

NO
  15. R

question for roly...

well no
  16. R

hotpop.com

i used to use hotpop.com then suddenly it started pulling the first 2 messages down from the server then the hotpop server stopped sending the messages:(
  17. R

PHP/MySQL host?

i've heared good things about them
  18. R

PHP/MySQL host?

NO I have heared very bad things about them There was a hosts not to go with thread and they were in it
  19. R

Free UO Server looking for host

I have MSN and AIM (I prefer MSN, however) MSN: rverlander@hotmail.com AIM: roly2002au
Back