• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

NEW Prelim Design

How does this prelim design look. Final Product won't be in flash. Catch 22 Hosting This one was made by Alex G.
  2. G

Look any better?

ok, I'll make the text column wider.
  3. G

Look any better?

thats the bgcolor
  4. G

Look any better?

what huge gray column?
  5. G

Look any better?

I said it was just the template. I was asking for any reccomendations on the color and format.
  6. G

Look any better?

the site is catch 22 Design | Hosting
  7. G

Look any better?

The site isn't finished. I just made a "template" for the main page. Do you suggest any color changes, format changes, etc.?
  8. G

MySQL, PHP, ASP, and Perl- Hosting Coming Soon

Oh, I almost forgot...Power failure...we will have them running off one or two APCs (after all, Tampa Bay is the lightning capital of the world).
  9. G

These are only two servers. They aren't a whole room full. I don't think we need to be worrying about thieves (there's an alarm system), there are people in the office full time, and the ISPs have 24 hour support and on-site repair. We wouldn't have purchased them if we knew something would happen.
  10. G

Is PHP Nuke worth it??

Okay, thank you. Can I make my own theme (are they different than css style sheets?)
  11. G

It was midnight when i posted it. I was tired and wasn't paying attention to the smallest details. If you think the servers aren't going to be secure, we have already bought a watchguard firebox mechanical firewall (no not black ice or norton personal firewall).
  12. G

Is PHP Nuke worth it??

I am usually against template, or non-original pages, but would you consider PHP-nuke for making a site? Is it highly customizible?
  13. G

No, we have a small office space in a plaza.
  14. G

We just ordered them from Dell. They just sent them out earlier this morning.
  15. G

We are offering 1 gb of bandwidth per month. We are starting out with two servers, but they are together on a rack. If we start to host enough people, we will expand to more.
  16. G

How much did you expect? We can raise it of course, but for a small charge.
  17. G

This is the paid hosting. The free hosting is only 10 megs, and has less benefits.
  18. G

We will be offering web hosting services soon. MySQL, PHP, ASP, and Perl will be supported when our servers are up and running. Our state of the art server applications allow an easy user-interface, as well as FTP support. We are planning to update our servers to Dell® PowerEdge™ 500sc...
  19. G

Our new site...

Thank you for your constructive criticisms. Does the template of this look any better: test template
  20. G

Our new site...

Corp Site How bout our Corp site, catch 22 corporation
Back