• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Free Site listing on our directory

Hi, We created on our web site a directory listing. You can list for free your site on it: http://directory.nicewebs.com It's absolutely free, there is no trick! (We just need to feed it) You're welcome! (no adult content please)
  2. W

NiceWebs August Special: 9.99$/month, 200 MB HD, 5 GB Data tranfer

AUGUST SPECIAL on our Personal. Premium and Professional plans! Don't miss this great opportunity to buy your new account! Until end August, all our accounts come doubled for the same price! Personal Plan 200 Mb disk space 5 GB data transfer 20 e-mail users $9.99 per month...
  3. W

NiceWebs: 3$/month or 36$/year!!!!

And what do you get with this? Our Starter Account with a lot of nice features: Features Starter Disk space 50 MB Data Transfert 2 GB Users 5 Payment trough Credit Card or Paypal (Check can be arranged on demand) And all this... on our own servers: Look also at our other...
  4. W

NiceWebs is back!

After a big move from NiceWebs from a reseller account to our dedicated server, we are back to offer you a high quality and affordable web hosting! Check out our plans here: Starter 50 Mbs HD Space 2 GB data transfer Graphical web site stats 5 POP3 e-mail CGI scripting, SSI, PHP4...
  5. W

Plans starting at 3$ per month!

Yes, 3$ per month... and it's not a minimal plan... check the main options here: Starter Plan 50 Mbs HD Space 5 domain hosting/subdomain 2 GB data-transfer CGI scripting, SSI, PHP4 MS FP 2000 Banner-Free 3.00 $ / month and more details here...
  6. W

New Hosting Plans at NiceWebs!

Dear all, Check out our new offers: Starter 50 Mbs HD Space 5 domain hosting/subdomain 2 GB Bandwith CGI scripting, SSI, PHP4 MS FP 2000 Banner-Free 3.00 $ / month Personal Starter + 100 MB HD Space 10 domain hosting/subdomain 4 GB Bandwith...
  7. W

I would need a free banner + logo

If someone is bored or whatever... I would need a banner to participate in banner exchanges, and why not, a new logo for my site... I would prefer something free, but compensations might be considered..... ;)
  8. W

Web templates to sell?

I am web host, I would like to propose to my users some nice and easy-to use templates, either free or not, the idea being to provide more services than "just" web hosting. I am looking for a partnership with someone who has the graphical and technical knowledge. The idea would be that I...
  9. W

40$ for 6 months

At http://www.nicewebs.com This offer is valid till the end of Feb' :) For this you get for 6 months and no setup cost: 50 MB unrestricted UNIX disk space 5 domains hosting or 5 subdomains (www.yourname.nicewebs.com) 2 GB Monthly data transfer 5 POP3 Mailboxes 5 Auto...
Back