• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Affordable Webhosting

My e-mail address is mikemacdonald@shaw.ca It might be easier to talk with that. I gotsomebody to use his credit card and he's coming back on Sunday. So that's when I'll get it!
  2. M

Affordable Webhosting

I can't seem to post on the forum... Anyways, I'll just say it here. . You mentioned a bank deposit as a payment option. What exactly is that, do I walk up to your bank and deposit the money?
  3. M

Affordable Webhosting

what is your forum?
  4. M

Affordable Webhosting

Do you have ICQ or MSN or something so that I can talk to you, be a little easier. Thanks for your help.
  5. M

Affordable Webhosting

I'm in Canada, but I was thinking of just going to Western Union or whatever and get an american money order. Since this is for a Counter-Strike Clan website I might be able to lure someone to pay on their credit card if I send them a money order, so I'll see what I can do. Here the exchange...
  6. M

Affordable Webhosting

Thanks for your help Tom. I also need to know if you accept mail orders, because I don't have a credit card.
  7. M

Affordable Webhosting

Alright, bare with me, I'm new to the MySQL thing. Would 1 MySQL database be enough to run the forum phpBB?
  8. M

Affordable Webhosting

I went to your website but I can't find a link to the $1.99/mo web hosting, where is it?
Back