• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need cheap host with unlimited.....

We could customise a plan for you if you email us at cs@cityhosts.net with all your requirments
  2. C

Free Hosting

Sorry we have ended this deal now http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24790
  3. C

Free Hosting

Free account offer is now closed until further notice. We now offer 30MB Space 1 Mysql Database cpanel for mail PHP,CGI-BIN $3/mo in the signup form quote $3/mo account in the text field at the bottom of the form
  4. C

Free Hosting

Sorry I posted in the wrong forum before. If anyone else wants free hosting please contact freehosting@cityhosts.net Payed hosting we are offering these deals 120MB Space 6GB Bandwidth Unlimited email accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited Mailing...
  5. C

Free Hosting

If anyone else wants some free hosting please contact us at freehosting@cityhosts.net http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24790
  6. C

Good Host

We are good Sorry that's spam
  7. C

Free Hosting

here's the link to sign up http://www.cityhosts.net/agree.html Leave credit card details blank Fill in ALL address details and other info Choose your subdomain by typing it in the domain field You must join our forum as we will support you here also if it's private info we have a...
  8. C

Free Hosting

We've decided to limit it to 2k of bandwidth:D :D :D :D
  9. C

Free Hosting

Still have a few accounts left if anyone is interested?
  10. C

Free Hosting

Further details you can contact us on the above email address given. And yes you will have ftp, cgi-bin We haven't worked out how much space yet but it could be up to 50MB space and 1000GB bandwidth. Most personal sites can run on less than a meg of space so you won't be short of...
  11. C

Free Hosting

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in free hosting? We can give anyone free hosting that will not abuse the system All we require in return is that you try our service and if you enjoy hosting with us and are pleased with our support that you recommend us to others The...
  12. C

Hosting

We can offer some very good custom deals if you are not interested in our present prices. Email sales@cityhosts.net for info and requirements. We have fast support through our helpdesk or general email, also we have a forum where you can have support and talk to other clients, this forum...
  13. C

phpBB2 to Vbulletin

Yep!! thats what they told me, but I'm sure Ive seen one somewhere. I'm on the vb hacks at the mo just checking it out then will try elsewhere.
  14. C

phpBB2 to Vbulletin

Does anyone know of a mod/hack/converter to convert a phpBB2 RC3 board to vbulletin without loosing the database?
  15. C

Need a moderator and support........

Hi, We are in need of a programmer willing to help moderate our new forum as the chap who was with me has now left. Will have access to the forum and staff member to the support helpdesk. We would have to come to some sort of an agreement like free hosting or something. Can you contact me...
  16. C

Great Affordable Hosting

Hi, We can offer hosting at good affordable prices at www.cityhosts.net We have a helpdesk & forum for support issues can also be contacted by email; all support is usually under 15mins. Our prices may not be the cheapest but if you need reliability then we are the one. Thanks and if...
  17. C

Web Site Design Needed Please!!!!

Hello everyone, I have a hosting company that lacks a good web site design. I managed to knock the present design up in a couple of hours, but not being a professional designer didn't do a brilliant job at it. I need some help please. I can't afford a fortune but am willing to pay some...
Back