• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. LastActionHero

Need low cost India based host.

One of the main reasons is the currency. When I convert $5/month into Rupees it comes out to around Rs 2700/- which is more than I wish to pay now. So conversion is an important factor. Another thing is support. If for some reasons I require urgent support I can call the support guy and save...
  2. LastActionHero

Thanks for your suggestions. I have decided to sign up with flashwebhost.com Net4domains.com packages turn out to be a bit expensive because they have extra charges for MySQL etc.
  3. LastActionHero

Hi, I'm looking for an India based host to host my personal site. My requirements 1. 10 MB web space 2. Atleast 10 POP3 Id's with SMTP 3. 500-1000 MB Data transfer per month 4. MySQL[1 DB] and PHP[Both are Must]. CGI/Perl not required. 5. Control Panel(any will do as long as it gets...
  4. LastActionHero

Best Avatars

Thanks dude! and thanks to you to Jan! :classic2: I'll try and post now and then. Lot's of new kids on the block!
  5. LastActionHero

Best Avatars

My avatar hasn't changed since ages.
  6. LastActionHero

Logo Design Contest - $119 worth of Free Webspace to be won!

Thanks for the offer ashben, but at this point of time we are almost at the end of the contest and it would not be right to accept a paid job. We have had a lot of entries. Thanks once again. :)
  7. LastActionHero

$119 is the cost of the one year package for 50 MB at downtownhost(our sponsor). The price is taken into account without taking any discounts into consideration.
  8. LastActionHero

Please see this thread for all the details.
  9. LastActionHero

Just an update... We have added free domain registration for 1 Year to the prize. So send in you entries! You have till June 10 to do so.
  10. LastActionHero

Best Message Boards?

If you are good at search and replace you are good at installing hacks. It's as simple as that.
  11. LastActionHero

.biz .info .us $7.99 @ powerpipe

.biz for $7.99. That's cheaper than .com :eek: What's the fine print?
  12. LastActionHero

Who killed Chandra Levy?

:topic: GC the :D in your sig makes even your most serious post look comical. I think you should remove it.
  13. LastActionHero

Am I right?

It depends. If you site is high traffic I would recommend PHP with a mySQL backend if it's low or moderate traffic CGI will suffice. Ultimately it boils down to how good a script is coded Good coding in Perl=Good coding in PHP I'm sure Dusty will agree.
  14. LastActionHero

Some Network Help

You can if you connect using a null modem cable(crossover cable) Do some further research on google and you will come across some articles. Edit: Read this page also
  15. LastActionHero

How to send HTML with PHP mail??

Yes in PHP you have to specify the HTML header explicitly.
  16. LastActionHero

Best Message Boards?

If you can pay for it I would suggest vB. It's the best script around in terms of support and functionality but it's bloody expensive. If you looking for a free script I would suggest 1. Burning Board 2. PHPBB 2. iBForums(still in beta) in that order. Do a search in the free...
  17. LastActionHero

how can I get this domain name??

The whois also included this info You may be able to buy this domain name through http://www.afternic.com/offer
  18. LastActionHero

G'Day Aussies

Your state was left off the map? :p :eek:
  19. LastActionHero

PHP/MySQL Vulnerabilities

Yes. It's a encrypt only scheme. My bad :o
  20. LastActionHero

vBulletin

Yup.
Back