• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

REQUEST Free Domain Redirection

i'm looking for a completely free .com redirect.... like acidmist.com
  2. Z

REQUEST Free Domain Redirection

Alrighty, i'm willing to put up a ad banner, pop-up or top... is there any other services out there that are like http://www.acidmist.com/ ?
  3. Z

Banner Contests Techiestalk.com

take that bloody MUST login this off :mad:
  4. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

how am i stealing? I am helping, gathering people to his site, that is not stealing.
  5. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

i'm helpin a friend out :D :rolleyes:
  6. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

http://www.hostingextreme.com/ hehe.
  7. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

UNLIMITED SPACE for $15/month!!! Yes, you get the following: 10 Bandwidth Unlimited Space Unlimited Mysql Databases Unlimited Cron Jobs Unlimited Email Accounts 24 Hour Ftp Access Easy To Use Control Panel Php Cgi-bin SSI Secure Shell Access Webalizer Stats Most Used...
  8. Z

free domain question

is there any free ones (ex. CJB) that you can change the dns, so it works like a regular domain, but with the subdomain type?
  9. Z

Logo Design Contest - $119 worth of Free Webspace to be won!

and where will the image be used, and what text :D
  10. Z

Logo Design Contest - $119 worth of Free Webspace to be won!

what size of the logo do you need? And if so, specific colors etc.
  11. Z

Website Design

don't say bullshit to me, i just don't like my work as much as others' work.
  12. Z

Website Design

fine, i could write it myself, i just wanted to give some other people a chance... lol.
  13. Z

Website Design

before u do anything else, i forgot to state, it's a non-profit job, and i don't make money off the site anyways. ok? if u still wanna help, u will be credited, ok, if possible, i'd like it too be pretty complex, and IF possible, a locked type thing (like IGN has) that only members can have...
  14. Z

Big Request

heeh, do u got AIM>?
  15. Z

Website Design

yeh, i haven't changed it to a GIF yet, it'll load faster.
  16. Z

Big Request

auhhh, is it a yes or no?
  17. Z

Website Design

yeh, i need a nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice...
  18. Z

Big Request

this isn't a paying job, but you will be credted at the bottom of every page: I am looking for a designer to make a VERY catchy layout for my site. I am not too good on this stuff, i am lookin for lots of images at the top with slices etc. If you want to help out, or need to look for details...
  19. Z

Request

i am lookin for a TOPIC'ED WEB SITE to host my site, i am not lookin for a regular website hosting service. If someone will host my site http://wgc-wwf.cjb.net/ give me a shout.
  20. Z

Need Host!!!

no-one needs anything :D
Back