• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Le Grande Opening Special

that is because we are quite behind schedule, and felt that we needed to release this reseller special ASAP. That is being worked on as we speak. Thanks, Dan Schofield Total-Host.net Web Solutions
  2. P

Now, I need:

www.total-host.net I can offer you: 1000 megs of space 30Gigs of transfer(wich is more then enough for even a fairly big site) and other features that are viewable at the site, for $8.99 per month for an ensim or 10.99 per month for a cpanel account. Oh and i know it says 500 megs of...
  3. P

6 free accounts, limited time only

for 1 its 150 megs of pace, and for 2 i went through my PMs first and a couple others contacted me over aim. so yeah it was first come first serve. Dan
  4. P

apocalypse hohoho ARTMS AddiCt dsgdevil and cucuzza those are the lucky ones. Dan
  5. P

sorry i just got like 50 emails, and its a real pain to answer them all, and tell em the same thing :-)
  6. P

all accounts are gone if you didn't get an email then you didnt get one.. sorry but thats the way it goes. Dan
  7. P

i thought the free hosting forum would be better for this post.... anyway i forgot to post the features, it is as follows: 150 megs of space 12 gigs of bandwidth unlimited mysql db's up to 3 domains can be hosted on your account unlimited subdomains php, cgi, perl, asp, python, mysql...
  8. P

Hello, i will admit, total-host.net hasn't been recieving that many sales, i have heard from different people that a lot of people think its a scam. Well it's not a scam, and to prove that i will be offering 6 free accounts for review of our service. There will be 3 Ensim accounts, and 3 Cpanel...
  9. P

Total-host.net Upgrading

Hello, we just upgraded our servers. we now offer ensim and cpanel 5.3 hosting. also for christmas we are going to be holding a draw, the winner will get a cSilver account wich is on the cpanel server. if you are interested, contact me at admin@total-host.net with your full name, and email...
  10. P

netmar.com

i recommended them cause i thought they would be good for your specific application, i just wanna see if anyone has ever used em before and would recommend them for a hosting application. -Dan
  11. P

netmar.com

Anyone used em? I called them and the say the bandwidth is unmetered because they have no means of metering it... as far as dedicated ones go both the rack and tower servers look good.... Dan
  12. P

Just wondering...

this is the best proof i can give u that i didnt send it
  13. P

Just wondering...

how can i give you a screen shot of the email hes lieing about if i never sent it?
  14. P

Just wondering...

i cant do it? then look at it, it would appear that i was able too!
  15. P

Just wondering...

here i will give u an example... received: from freewebspace.freewebspace.net ([this is where the ip would go and i can put any ip i want here]) by mc3-f21.law16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:30:30 -0800 Received: (qmail 59056 invoked by uid 1005)...
  16. P

Just wondering...

let jan come, i have nothing to be afraid of... i know what is true an she or anyone else can believe what they want...
  17. P

Just wondering...

you wouldnt have to, all you would have to do is change a couple adresses, then post it... you should admit that your caught in another lie, because that is the easiest thing to change.. just copy and paste it into the reply box then change a couple adresses then walla you think youve proved me...
  18. P

Just wondering...

haha its simple to fake em man, it changes the settings when u change your identity.... also you know my ip because you were helping me set up name servers when i had linux on this box.. so still you have no way of proving it...
  19. P

Just wondering...

hahaha thats hilarious hahaha.. u can always change your identity, i've done that a few times to fool my friends as a practical joke all you have to do is change your identity in the account options then send it back to yourself and it looks like the person sent it. so really you have no proof...
  20. P

Just wondering...

I never sent anything like that, I take a lot of offense to that, that u are trying to ruin my business just because things didn't go your way, I swear, that i did not send that message.... and i please ask that you close this thread before he posts more stuff just to ruin my business. it may...
Back