• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

6 free accounts, limited time only

Hello, i will admit, total-host.net hasn't been recieving that many sales, i have heard from different people that a lot of people think its a scam. Well it's not a scam, and to prove that i will be offering 6 free accounts for review of our service. There will be 3 Ensim accounts, and 3 Cpanel...
  2. P

Total-host.net Upgrading

Hello, we just upgraded our servers. we now offer ensim and cpanel 5.3 hosting. also for christmas we are going to be holding a draw, the winner will get a cSilver account wich is on the cpanel server. if you are interested, contact me at admin@total-host.net with your full name, and email...
  3. P

netmar.com

Anyone used em? I called them and the say the bandwidth is unmetered because they have no means of metering it... as far as dedicated ones go both the rack and tower servers look good.... Dan
  4. P

Great new hosting provided by Speed-Society.com

Hi i am a friend of the owner of this website, and he has now decided to offer hosting, personally i think the packages are pretty good, but take a look for your self... Domain Hosting: Basic Executive Extreme Intense Monthly $10 $15 $20 $30 Disk Quot(mbs) 300 500 1000 1500 Monthly...
  5. P

telnet

i could figure out wich one i should put it in so i chose this one, How the hell do u make a MySQL db with telnet? im connected to the server and everything, i just cant figure out the command... help would be great!
  6. P

Great Packages starting at only $7.50!!

MicroTechnologies Hosting paid hosting starts at only $7.50 per month!!!! all packages include: Unmetered space 24 hour ftp access PHP, CGI/PERL, SSI webalizer states unlimited MySQL databases easy to use control panel secure shell access unlimited email accounts most used...
  7. P

Decent new web host!

My host will be up and running soon within the next week or so, here are the specs: 100 megs of space php! unlimited bandwidth easy web manager <<<Full FTP>>> www.japko.cc/username 150k file size limits (due to the extent of warez sites ruining good hosts we decided to make...
  8. P

Best Free Hosting service so far

www.long4net.com Scroll down and it will show the free hosting info.
  9. P

host.sk

what is the adress to there mysql database? is it localhost or?
  10. P

Wanna have your own dedicated server? at your home or buisness

THIS I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A PAID HOSTING ADVERTISEMENT!!!! I'ma let you guys in on a lil advice. If you want to have a dedicated server at your own home or just a regular PC (and many other things) go to www.auction4it.com . they sell brand new stuff for the cheapest you'll ever find(after...
  11. P

Free.Prohosting.com

I signed up for it yesterday but i still havnt recieved confirmation or my password, if this is what they call service then they are pretty F***ed up. any one else have any problems with them? or have an idea of how long it will take before i get my confirmation message?
  12. P

FTP hosting

I need a host with at least 400 megs of space, PERL, and FTP i absolutely need ftp, and perl, and at least 400 megs. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dan
  13. P

NBCi Hosting

I have heard that this host is really good, but i can not find a sign up for free hosting anywhere on the page....... anyone know where to go to get to the sign up thing for the free hosting? Thanks, Dan
Back