• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Www.ftp-checker.fr.st

lol This addon is not only for warez, it can be used as i said with ftp perso to show if your personal ftp is online or not to members of a forum where you share freely files for example ! And it works, you can see it in action here with my own ftp : If you think it is a joke or something...
  2. M

Www.ftp-checker.fr.st

yes Yes i can be funny, but i use PhpBB because there is a free license for this program, and i don't have enough mloney to pay one more license for VBULLETIN ... so for the moment as it is a little site, i don't need vbulletin, phphbb is sufficiant ! My program called FTP CHECKER tests the...
  3. M

Www.ftp-checker.fr.st

Hello guys ! I am MASTER ADGE, webmaster of www.ftp-checker.fr.st and programmer of the ftp-checker, an addon for VBULLETIN which test ftp for you ! Well, as this program is hosted on my actual host that is quite slow, i am loooking for a faster one ! So what I need is - fast (100 ko/s in...
Back