• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. velton

ECVPS down ?

I've learn not to believe even they started operating since 2009. They are just disappeared just like this
  2. velton

www.trionaxos.com

www.trionaxos.com
  3. velton

ECVPS down ?

May i know what's your payment method, your Premium Reseller looks great.
  4. velton

ECVPS down ?

they are shutting down without any notifications at all. no sign and just gone. im gonna look back all the backup from my workstation and my client emails has gone.
  5. velton

ECVPS down ?

i being with ECVPS for 2 years above and recently my client complaint about their website could not be access and email failed to send. Tried to email them and visit their website and seems they are gone. That's my false that i did not backup all the data monthly. May i know what happened to...
  6. velton

Happy Birthday Jan!!!!

quit hosting, no more into hosting stuff. and recently got back here to see something about cloud hosting. Hows everything going here ?
  7. velton

Happy Birthday Jan!!!!

Happy belated birthday Jan. Long time no see !
  8. velton

Ten years, -----es

let's see how long i been here ... erm.. 9years:P
  9. velton

Free cpanel Hosting for first 5 People from reliable 2 year+ hosting company

Hi Joe, Dont bother it . it just a China forum name. sorry for the chinese wording here. i just to telling him that you're not that guy from that China Forum.
  10. velton

.tk and co.cc free domain names

To be honest , .tk is a great idea. but they ruined it with steeling traffic and remove your domain with any reason.
  11. velton

Google Translate

and that's Malaysia
  12. velton

Today is Malaysia Day, 16-09-2011

Yes, You're right. i checked few local DC, and their're giving low bandwidth but high price. By the way, do you host your box at Malaysia DC ? what do you think about Singapore DC.
  13. velton

Working hour per day

haha, what about CS Squad staff ? Btw, i work about 9-12 hours per day, 5 days a week. i dont really likes to talk about job during weekend.
  14. velton

LOL .. ISA just repeal ...
  15. velton

i was curious how many of you were from Malaysia and doing Free and Paid hosting .. :-) I'm from Malaysia too. Penang State here.
  16. velton

what's your cpu specs?

this is mine Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
  17. velton

Free image hosting

Here's another free image hosting :P check out www.imgs.my you may upload to 10mb for single image. :biggrin2:
  18. velton

hey guys, check this

what if you found out your wife/GF flirt with other guy. :rolleyes2 and what would you do ?
  19. velton

hello.. how are you .. pal ..

hello.. how are you .. pal ..
Back