• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. allanh

Free cPanel hosting for travel-related sites (details inside) -> Japan-related prefer

Hello, long time no see , boys and girls: I haven't been back to this forum for a long time due to commitments in real life. I am offering FREE cPanel webhosting on my dedicated server ( Being online for more than 7 years in a row now). The specs of offer (space/bandwidth) can be...
  2. allanh

free webhosting for life ( x1 )

I am offering free , life long, high performace webhosting to x1 person with the following specs: 500mb space 40 gig of bandwidth / month Full cpanel reseller capability No content restriction (provided legal) No ads , no posting Catch: You have to design me a World of Warcraft...
  3. allanh

Designer wanted for a World of Warcraft guild website

hello. I am a looking for a designer for my World of Warcraft guild website(yes, I am the guild leader). I expect a simple, clean website but has good colour mixture. Example sites include: http://www.coal-guild.org/tbc/viewnews.php http://www.risenguild.com/ If you feel you are...
  4. allanh

Tom Vu da man

has anyone seen / heard of this guy, Tom Vu? http://infomercial.tvheaven.com/tomvu.htm It is some funny stuff in his commercials :)
  5. allanh

this guy is a legend.....

I want to share you the story of Winston Wu, the greatest womaniser of all-time. Read his long story and the photos (including the albums) and you will be amazed. After all, he isn't THAT good looking :P http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Contents.htm :P :beer: my hero
  6. allanh

Chinese way of making fermented beancurd!!!

I just read an article on how some of the people in China makes beancurd. Note that the original article is in Chinese and I have translated with Babelfish so some of the grammar may be a bit off:) p.s. if you are having your lunch or dinner now, stop before start reading :D...
  7. allanh

EMM.com for sale

The best domain seen in freewebspace.net forum history is now on the market. EMM.COM Ultra-rare, 3-premium-letter .com, pronouncible, 14 yr old domain that once belonged to a large Swedish ISP company (now dyfunct). Currently, even ordinary 3 letter .com with poor letters (z,q,x,y) are...
  8. allanh

What is your age?

Time for another census-type questionaire.:):angel:
  9. allanh

NBA Playoffs 2007 tipping and discussion

East Detroit Pistons vs Orlando Magic Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls Toronto Raptors vs New Jersey Nets Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards West Dallas Mavaricks vs Gold State Warriors Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Lakers Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets San Antonion Spurs vs Denver...
  10. allanh

City Hunter in USA?

does anyone know if City Hunter (Japanese anime) has suddenly become popular in USA in the this month? my domain name, cityhunter.com, which normally recieves about 40~50 uniques/day, has suddenly been getting about 300 unique US traffic/day in the last 5 days. I wonder what is...
  11. allanh

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium War

has anyone played this game yet? Any review? What kind of computer specs do you need to run this game smoothly? thanks:-)
  12. allanh

good 'ole days :)

since I am on my annual leave at the moment and have nothing to do at home, I did a browse of the old, old threads of my own since 2001. I found many entertaining threads back then, either started by myself or others. It is kind of sad to see 80% of the old members like Giancarlo, cracker...
  13. allanh

looks like someone is playing prank on me

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=4439167#post4439167 haha, let's see how it goes:lol:
  14. allanh

Huge offer!!!!

I am offering: 10000Gig of space 1000TB of bandwidth/months 100Mbit of dedicated port cPanel/WHM/RVskin Shell access!!! Adult allowed IRC allowed Warez allowed! 24/7/365 Live support All language allowed!! All for free!!! Replied to this thread with your username and password...
  15. allanh

Hosting offers: Anime/Manga/JPOP/Japan/Dorama sites wanted!!

I am looking to host a couple more websites on my dedicated server. The websites must be of one of the following nature: Anime Manga JPOP (Japanese pop music industry) Dorama (Japanese drama) Japan-related No forum-only, download-only, youtube-type websites. The only catch is a...
  16. allanh

how slow is Apache rebuild?

I am rebuilding Apache on my server. However, it has been stuck at "adding module mod_auth_passthrough.c" for the past 15~20 minutes, is it normal? How long does rebuilding Apache normally take? thanks
  17. allanh

FREE Hosting offer: Anime/Manga/JPOP/Japan/Dorama sites

I am looking to host a couple more websites on my dedicated server. The websites must be of one of the following nature: Anime Manga JPOP (Japanese pop industry) Dorama (Japanese drama) Japan-related No forum-only, download-only, youtube-type websites. The only catch is a top...
  18. allanh

WANTED: x2 full website design/code/build

Hello: I would like to hire a designer to build x2 websites for me. One of them is a anime/manga website. The other one is a drama review website. If I am happy with your pricing and work for the first project, we will proceed to the 2nd project. What I expect from the...
  19. allanh

Hosting offers: Anime/Manga/JPOP/Japan/Dorama sites wanted!!

I am looking to host a couple more websites on my dedicated server. The websites must be of one of the following nature: Anime Manga JPOP (Japanese pop industry) Dorama (Japanese drama) Japan-related No forum-only, download-only, youtube-type websites. The only catch is a top...
  20. allanh

Anime/Manga/JPOP/Japan-related sites hosting offer

I am looking to host a couple of websites on my dedicated server. The websites must be of one of the following nature: Anime Manga JPOP (Japanese pop industry) Dorama (Japanese drama) Japan-related No forum-only, download-only, youtube-type websites. The only catch is a top...
Back