• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

HostBig gone?

I do believe there is such a thing as too cheap, which is why I have stayed away from that kind of pricing. However, given that I am not in the USA and I have to convert any price to CDN dollars, and that I am on a limited income, I have been looking at around $5 US per month. However, I may...
  2. M

HostBig gone?

When I last posted asking for hosting offers, I DID say (IIRC) that I wanted someone who'd been around a while. The host I went with had *excellent* reviews. Excuse me if I don't hang around here 24/7 to know what is overselling and what isn't. Also, not everyone can pay the price some webhosts...
  3. M

HostBig gone?

Does anyone know what happened to HostBig.net? Their website is gone, as is mine. I'm getting very frustrated with webhosts, it seems like every host I have found through this site has been a rip-off. I might as well have stayed with free sites, they were more reliable than paid sites are!
  4. M

Siko Hosting still down

I did pay with PayPal and have opened a dispute. He responded to them and told them the "item was shipped". If he means service was provided, it's pretty easy to see it hasn't been. PayPal is looking into it and hopefully they will determine a refund is warranted. It's not so much the money I'm...
  5. M

Siko Hosting still down

Siko hosting is still down, been down since April 13 or earlier. I have not received a refund for my April payment of which I got a max. of 8 days out of. I am hoping that PayPal will, after the obligatory 20 days of waiting for a response from them, look at it and issue a refund. I have found a...
  6. M

Siko Hosting gone?

Repoman, all I'm asking for is my money back for this month, which I think is fair. I'm not going to tear a strip off you, things happen but this isn't the first time your servers have been down - other times I've emailed you about it (when your site was still up) and not received an answer, the...
  7. M

Siko Hosting gone?

Repoman, I don't use MSN or any other IM service, do you not keep a list of your clients and their email addresses backed up somewhere? I had no way of contacting you since your website had disappeared, I gave it six days from the day I first noticed it down before taking drastic action such as...
  8. M

Hosting request

Thanks for all the responses. I have chosen a hosting service and set up an account with them.
  9. M

Hosting request

I am seeking a new host since mine has evidently disappeared. In light of this, I would prefer a host that has been in business for at least a year or two and testimonials would be great. My current host I have/had 5 GB of webspace with I think 50 GB of bandwidth for around $5 US a month. My...
  10. M

Siko Hosting gone?

Why do you think I joined them after January? I have been with them longer than that. This has gone on long enough, so I think I will peruse the hosting offers forum and see if I can find a new host.
  11. M

Siko Hosting gone?

I think this is rude, unnecessary and uncalled for. I very well may be on the look out for a new web host, but you can be rest assured, I will not choose you or your company after a post like this. BTW, if I had a crystal ball that would tell me what hosts will be folding in the next few...
  12. M

Siko Hosting gone?

Hi James, I can't get to either - my browser says it can't find server.
  13. M

Siko Hosting gone?

I have my website with Siko Hosting and it has been down since at least Friday - the host's website is not there either. Does anyone know what is going on with it? Is it down temporarily or gone for good? Thanks.
  14. M

Do hosts ever respond to trouble tickets anymore?

I AM paying for one, please do not make ASSumptions.
  15. M

The host I have now advertises 24/7 support but it seems like once I was up and running, they stopped responding. Their "live chat" never seems to be online.
  16. M

I am so sick of hosts not responding to trouble tickets. My current host is just as bad as the host I left when I joined it and I am looking for a new host. Are there any hosts out there who actually respond to trouble tickets???
  17. M

Looking for new host

Thanks to all who offered packages - I have chosen a new host. With all due respect to those who made a crack about cost, some of us are on tight budgets and can't afford the higher priced packages. There *are* good hosts out there with lower prices, my first host was one of them. I only left...
  18. M

Looking for new host

I am fed up with crappy customer service from my webhost, and my website got hacked last night, which is the last straw. Looking for a new host, what I have now is 5 gigs space with 25 gigs bandwidth, for $5 US per month. I need at least that in a new host, with the ability to pay monthly thru...
  19. M

Looking for new host

I have been with Incognito Networks and am not happy with them - they seem to be down a lot, queries to the help desk are ignored and I have not been credited for all my referrals. What I need in a webhost is better customer service than that, as well as: - decent space and bandwith (right...
  20. M

Incognito gone?

I'm a she. ;)
Back