• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

HostBig gone?

Does anyone know what happened to HostBig.net? Their website is gone, as is mine. I'm getting very frustrated with webhosts, it seems like every host I have found through this site has been a rip-off. I might as well have stayed with free sites, they were more reliable than paid sites are!
  2. M

Siko Hosting still down

Siko hosting is still down, been down since April 13 or earlier. I have not received a refund for my April payment of which I got a max. of 8 days out of. I am hoping that PayPal will, after the obligatory 20 days of waiting for a response from them, look at it and issue a refund. I have found a...
  3. M

Hosting request

I am seeking a new host since mine has evidently disappeared. In light of this, I would prefer a host that has been in business for at least a year or two and testimonials would be great. My current host I have/had 5 GB of webspace with I think 50 GB of bandwidth for around $5 US a month. My...
  4. M

Siko Hosting gone?

I have my website with Siko Hosting and it has been down since at least Friday - the host's website is not there either. Does anyone know what is going on with it? Is it down temporarily or gone for good? Thanks.
  5. M

Do hosts ever respond to trouble tickets anymore?

I am so sick of hosts not responding to trouble tickets. My current host is just as bad as the host I left when I joined it and I am looking for a new host. Are there any hosts out there who actually respond to trouble tickets???
  6. M

Looking for new host

I am fed up with crappy customer service from my webhost, and my website got hacked last night, which is the last straw. Looking for a new host, what I have now is 5 gigs space with 25 gigs bandwidth, for $5 US per month. I need at least that in a new host, with the ability to pay monthly thru...
  7. M

Looking for new host

I have been with Incognito Networks and am not happy with them - they seem to be down a lot, queries to the help desk are ignored and I have not been credited for all my referrals. What I need in a webhost is better customer service than that, as well as: - decent space and bandwith (right...
  8. M

Incognito gone?

My website is with Incognito Networks but now I can't access it or their main site. Should I be looking for a new webhost?
  9. M

Looking for hosting

I am tired of the problems with free web hosts but have been unable to get a paid hosting service because I do not have a Credit Card and live outside the US (Canada) - also, as I am on a fixed income, I cannot pay for a whole year at once. So, I am looking for a host that will allow me to send...
Back