• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 3

Please help: How to export my "extension" for firefox browser or download this "extension" from web?!

I wanted to change my computer this month but I find I can't download the ADBlock extensions (version 2.2.3.1) from web. My firefox browser version is 12.0. The version is too old but I still wanted to use it for some reason. Can anybody help to find the "extension" from web or email me to...
  2. 3

What host can host me my blog that can use yahoo "oath" to create account?

I don't like to use my email to create account for a blog. I have found a long time if there is a blog host that can create account with using the yahoo "oath" method but nothing of that found. If there is any this kind of host exist? I don't like to create my account always filling the forms....
  3. 3

Need a free host written in Tradition Chinese.

- Content for bus, transport photos. - about 200M with ftp. Thanks
  4. 3

Need a free host written in Tradition Chinese.

Sorry, I post in wrong baord. Please delete it.
  5. 3

Just curious question........

I just find a hosting call "9999mb.com" tonight. It offers 10GB again with php that is similiar to a host I used half year ago. I scan through the terms and service but no language limitations are found. Anybody upload webpages with traditional chinese are deleted by them? :lol :lol :lol :lol...
  6. 3

Cpanel, MySQL, PHP, should allow traditional chinese.

Details are: Space:Not more than 100M or somewhat more a bit is enough....... Bandwidth:500M-1G. No forum posting and should allow traditional chinese...........
  7. 3

I have written and corrected something here but....

no feedback at all. I have corrected that 10gb.org has only 1G space, not 10G space. The 10G is the bandwidth. I have also written a review 10gb.org but nobody post them up. It was already one and a half week before I doing these.........:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
  8. 3

Why almost nobody offer php+MYSQL space to Traditional Chinese sites?

What are the reasons?!:doh!: :doh!: .\︿/.
  9. 3

Help!!! Trighost deletes all my things without a reason?

Yesterday, my site at trighost loads extremely slow but it loads at normal speed at last before I switched off my computer. I switched on my computer not long ago today but all of sites are gone. I typed www.trighost.com and resulted all of their sites can load at normal speed. What's wrong...
  10. 3

Can anybody hosts my Traditional Chinese version of my site NO FORUM POSTING PLS

web Space : 999 mb b.w : > 1-2gb cpanal ads : not that important MySql : > 10 Sub-domin hosting No forum Posting Should allow Traditional Chinese sites. Thanks 3ASV6
  11. 3

Host 10gb.org is down?

It only shows CPanel frontpage in their frontpage? All my data is lost. Can anybody host me? My site are written in Traditional Chinese and needs at least 999M. The requirements of bandwidth is not that important. 1-2GB bandwidth is enough... :cry2: Thanks 3ASV6
  12. 3

How long will 10gb.org activate a user account?

I apply for an account two days ago but no reply yet..... :( My only reply is they give me an order sheet with an order number... :(
  13. 3

Ask about 1gbfreehost.......

Here says that it offers ftp, php and my_SQL to users. Can any users of this host answer me that is this true? It also offers any control panel to configurate my_SQL? Thanks 3ASV6
  14. 3

trighost.com problems! -_-

I have just register yesterday but after registerion I have not got any feedback or links to activate my account. How can I do now? Also, have any more hosts host me with the following requirements: (rather than trighost.com/ liway.com) ads is welcomed at least 100MB space (more than...
  15. 3

Request for php space........

I am requesting for free hosting ads is welcomed at least 100MB space (more than 100MB will be preferred) at least 500MB bandwidth ability to host at least 1 sub-domain at least 5 subdomains of the sub-domain php and mysql enabled should allow sites in language Chinese and English...
  16. 3

free asp.net hosting needed!

Should be able to run .aspx extension files. Near to 50M of space is the best but smaller than this is acceptable..... Thanks 3ASV6
  17. 3

Free Image host needed!

More than 101M and must have hotlinking option. Thanks 3ASV6
  18. 3

Free webspace question.

Does any freewebspace providers fulfill my requirements?! 30¡Ð150M¡Aallows hot linking?! More webspace is preferred... Thanks 3ASV6
  19. 3

Free webspace question.

Sorry,,wrong forum. Please delete my post!:cool2: Thanks 3ASV6
  20. 3

How much space does rootsweb.com offer?!

Its own web site does not specify?! :confused: Thanks 3ASV6
Back