• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Hotlinking

I need a host to host a 3.87 kb image. I don't want to use sighost.com because of the thing that they add at the bottom.
  2. E

>> yalook.org freehosting reopen <<

Some one want to translate for me?
  3. E

mud hosting-seems like a good one

MUD = Multi User Dungeon
  4. E

HostMeOnce.com

Anybody heard anything about www.hostmeonce.com ??
  5. E

Ssi

I need a host that supports SSI. Thats about it really.
  6. E

NO credit card please!!!

You have the same problem as me. Except I need more like 100 megs+
  7. E

FREE Cobranded Hosting

Thank you.
  8. E

Canadian hosts

I don't have a CC, thats why I wanted a Canadian host. I guess I'll probably use Myacen or something like that.
  9. E

Canadian hosts

anybody know any Canadian hosts? Its easier for me to pay in my own currency.
  10. E

FREE Cobranded Hosting

Could some one tell me wgat cobranded means
  11. E

Free Domain

I tried this, but when I learned what you get from it I stopped. you get 5 megs and that its, nothing else. I'm fairly sure that you have to have your domain hosted with them...
  12. E

need a host

I tried signing up for that and I got this; An error occurred while evaluating the expression: site_id = RandRange(get_min_max_sites.min_id, get_min_max_sites.max_id) Error near line 12, column 8. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  13. E

I need your help

smart alec.
  14. E

I need your help

1 gb is 10 times 100 meg
  15. E

I need your help

thank you conkermaniac. Portland's bw isn't sufficient enough, I've signup for an account at spaceports. Hopefully that goes well.
  16. E

I need your help

Toefur, as much as I can get. I won't be using much.
  17. E

I need your help

They don't support SSI.
  18. E

I need your help

I need a free host (obviously). One with SSI and at least 10 megs of space or more. The more bandwidth the merrier. And no ads and/or CGI and/or FTP would be wonderful. Thank you for your time.
  19. E

Webspace

Anybody know a place that I can upload pictures too. Hotlinking preferable. As much space and bandwidth as possible. Thanks for your time.
  20. E

As the board/forum thingy suggests

I got layout from Boon, so refuzed didn't even make its too.
Back