• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

*Best* Email service...

How does POP and SMTP work?
  2. T

Free email

Where can I get a free email address where I do not have to access it via a web browser? TJ
  3. T

ST-Media.com Webhosting

not immediately, like I said he is trying to see who is interested and such and I imagine if you fill it out you will be informed if you get hosting, as far as I know its open to everybody. TJ
  4. T

ST-Media.com Webhosting

well the questionnaire I guess is too see who's interested Ive been informed the hosting would not start for a few months til we get our new server...
  5. T

ST-Media.com Webhosting

Too be honest I'm not sure of the details, if its subdomain, subdirectory or if you already have a domain or if you get a domain with or what the story is but I told my friend I'd post a link. TJ http://www.st-media.parcabul.com/st-media/signup/
  6. T

Get Paid to Surf?

the only ones I can think of that arent scams are CashSurfers and Degoo.
  7. T

Free Banner Exchanges

Does anyone have a list of free banner exchanges? TJ
  8. T

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

I don't have a problem with the Limited ammont of actual Megabytes, 75 is fine, but the limit of 500K per file. What if I wanted to post homemade animations or music files. or Flash. Or Powerpoints. Also I have a problem with the BandWidth limit, if my site went over this ( and it wouldn't...
  9. T

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

grr I read through 7 pages of this crap trhead to find out you are makign 75 meg space and 2gb bandwidth and 500kb fileszie. You said you were going to talk to homefree to be able to change file size limits for individual accts. You really shouldn't post a thread as "unlimed space and...
  10. T

Click2Paid.com

They say they pay 20 cents per click??? Has anyone used them? TJ
  11. T

"Pay-Per-Email" is such thing still there???

Nope, but I have enough in some to buy advertising if I wanted too. But I have virtually no referrals. Besides on some of them you have to be 18, but they have no where to put your birthdate on the signup page, so i'll just read the emails, click the links and save it til I'm 18. heh...
  12. T

I mean't 0.5 cents as in 1/2 a cent, or $0.005, it just depends on how much they charge for advertisiing, and what they take for profit, and how high their payout is, I don't know. CashRead.com for example does 5cents per email. They also give you a 50$ bonus for signing up, but they don't...
  13. T

Questions...

Hmmm, well all I say is that things have changed in the past few years. Back in 97 or 98, I had an account on simplenet, and my dad signed me up for EAD's (I think thats what it was) but it didn't really generate anything, and it was a pretty popular site, hell its even archived on...
  14. T

Questions...

Do most companies still require that you use a domain? And do you still have to be 18? *only 1 year and 3 months til i dont have to worry about not being a minor anymore* TJ
  15. T

There are TONS. If you want, you can email me and I'll send you some referral links. If you can refer people, then you should be able to cash out easily. I don't have very many referrals, but some of them are easier to work with, MulahMail has a "scavenger hunt", centsablemail has daily...
  16. T

Best Paid to Surf Company? Or Top 3...

The get paid to read email programs are better...not the BS ones like SendMoreInfo, but the good ones like RapidMail4U which send out tons. Mulahmail just started a thing called paid scavenger hunt, pretty cool. if you can actually refer people, then you will see the money from these places...
  17. T

Space to Spare!

I just sent you e-mail brettmeyers...
  18. T

Paying taxes on your advertising revenue?

Why do you have to pay taxes for ad rev.? That makes no sense...You dont have to pay tax when you get money from selling stuff on Half.Com? A while go people said they only tax you if you get more than 300$ a month, well how come companies dont just ask for the SS# when you get closer to that...
  19. T

Web1000?

You guys are saying they wont last 60-90 days, buth avent they lasted at least 4 months? I don't really care...I use Crap O' AOL servers for my website. At least it's always going to be ad free.
  20. T

Web1000?

beats me...but didn't they used to be slow as hell like a year ago?
Back