• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. kabatak

Looking for 1TB Cpanel Server

Server spec can be basic. Location USA or Asia
  2. kabatak

Looking for 1TB Cpanel Server

1TB space Decent Bandwidth PHP 5 MySQL Unlimited Cpanel Features (email, domains, etc) Other Server Spec: Can be basic Location: USA or Asia
  3. kabatak

Digital SLR, Anyone?

I bought my Nikon D40 a month ago. I'm not a pro but I like it. It's the most entry level DSLR i think..
  4. kabatak

Yahoo has $1.99 .com domains again

Can you really transfer the domain outside?
  5. kabatak

C&C Red Alert 3 News!

SC2 will for sure wipe all RTS away. It's the only game I will play again after more than one year of game abstention.
  6. kabatak

Anti-Poverty Group

maybe a true anti-corruption group would be better. it can exist in our dreams.
  7. kabatak

Anti-Poverty Group

try http://one.org/
  8. kabatak

C&C Red Alert 3 News!

Yeah I kinda knew that too but I just need to hear it from someone else to justify my speculations :lol:
  9. kabatak

C&C Red Alert 3 News!

So... C&C3 != RA3?
  10. kabatak

Answering machine for PC

Is there an answering machine that is hooked up in a PC from your telephone? For example, somebody calls you and you're not around, the PC will automatically record the message and you can hear it from your PC?
  11. kabatak

Microsoft Proposes Acquisition of Yahoo!

They might have luck in competing with Google in the search engine game, but that's just it - "luck". You see Microsoft is a software company, Yahoo! is a portal company, and Google is a search engine company. Truly, if you can't beat Google, join (or buy) Google. But unless M$ offers infinite...
  12. kabatak

Processor VS RAM?

Hi, this question has always been unclear every time me or someone's buying a new computer. So really, how important is a high-end processor in your rig aside from having lots of RAM? You see, even if a new rig has Dual core processors, Vista makes it a drag with only 1 GB RAM, you still need...
  13. kabatak

FREE domain name with web hosting!

Yes you heard that right. We are offering free domain (.com .net .org) with free web hosting! I remember back in the days (some 5 years ago) I went here at FWS to look for free hosting, there were quite good hosts and some bad ones. With all companies offering free hosting, one thing was common...
  14. kabatak

Exclusive FWS offer: FREE domain name with web hosting!

@agreetogri - what's the relation of that in this thread?
  15. kabatak

@agreetogri - what do you mean?
  16. kabatak

On removing "www."

In terms of SEO, it is a misconception that any of the two is better than the other (www vs no www). You only have to choose what you want to promote, if you use www, you must stick to it, if you use no www, you must stick to it. If you always use the two, then you will have a problem.
  17. kabatak

@agreetogri - Yes this will be on a case to case basis.
  18. kabatak

If it's justified and it's not about file hosting then yes.
  19. kabatak

Yes you heard that right. We are offering free domain (.com .net .org) with free web hosting! I remember back in the days (some 5 years ago) I went here at FWS to look for free hosting, there were quite good hosts and some bad ones. With all companies offering free hosting, one thing was common...
  20. kabatak

network bandwidth throttling software

@Robert - unfortunately I have a Netgear router, i'll try to search for something similar. thanks.
Back