• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. kabatak

Looking for 1TB Cpanel Server

1TB space Decent Bandwidth PHP 5 MySQL Unlimited Cpanel Features (email, domains, etc) Other Server Spec: Can be basic Location: USA or Asia
  2. kabatak

Answering machine for PC

Is there an answering machine that is hooked up in a PC from your telephone? For example, somebody calls you and you're not around, the PC will automatically record the message and you can hear it from your PC?
  3. kabatak

Processor VS RAM?

Hi, this question has always been unclear every time me or someone's buying a new computer. So really, how important is a high-end processor in your rig aside from having lots of RAM? You see, even if a new rig has Dual core processors, Vista makes it a drag with only 1 GB RAM, you still need...
  4. kabatak

FREE domain name with web hosting!

Yes you heard that right. We are offering free domain (.com .net .org) with free web hosting! I remember back in the days (some 5 years ago) I went here at FWS to look for free hosting, there were quite good hosts and some bad ones. With all companies offering free hosting, one thing was common...
  5. kabatak

Exclusive FWS offer: FREE domain name with web hosting!

Yes you heard that right. We are offering free domain (.com .net .org) with free web hosting! I remember back in the days (some 5 years ago) I went here at FWS to look for free hosting, there were quite good hosts and some bad ones. With all companies offering free hosting, one thing was common...
  6. kabatak

network bandwidth throttling software

Hello, we have 4 computers in a network, it's all hooked up on a router. Is there a software that can throttle the internet connection speed so that each computer can have 25% internet connection speed, for example? (I don't want one computer to be eating up all the internet speed, I want it...
  7. kabatak

Blizzard's new game

Just when I was quitting playing games (didn't play the new C&C), Starcraft II arrives :cry2: discuss...
  8. kabatak

Best sound card for Altec Lansing 5.1 speaker?

Hi can anyone recommend the best sound card for Altec Lansing GT5051R I don't need music making/editing capabilities of sound cards but I just want to have the best sound quality for playing music. Currently I only have an onboard 5.1 sound card and I want to get a new one that sounds better...
  9. kabatak

Stream your screen ?

Hi, is there a program like a screen recorder but instead it lets you stream on the internet/lan whatever is on your screen? (kinda like pointing your webcam in your monitor but instead theres no need for webcam)
  10. kabatak

External HDD as "server"

Hi, I have a noob question here. Can I make an external HDD act like a server where in 2 or more PCs can connect to it and access it?
  11. kabatak

Link exchange with Celebrity / Entertainment sites (other sites also accepted)

Hi there, Are you interested in a sitewide or non-sitewide link exchange with http://clickcelebrity.com ? If so please let me know what is your link or what kind of link exchange do you have in mind. Thanks, Mark
  12. kabatak

Slow down mouse double click speed.

Hello, I got a new "cheap" optical mouse, I think the brand is generic, it's "Acsys"... Now my problem is I cannot slow down the double click speed at the control panel, right now it's too fast. Is there any other way to slow it down aside from the control panel?
  13. kabatak

run webpage every hour

Hello, I have WinXP with an Apache server and PHP. I want to run a php script locally (ie: http://localhost/script.php ) every hour. How do I do this? Can I do this using Windows Scheduled Task? Thanks.
  14. kabatak

domain history

Hello, does something like this exist? Ex: if User A registers example.com on 2001, then it expires, User B re-registers that domain under his name on 2002. The whois will now say "created on 2002 owned by User B".... would it be possible to know the history of that domain so that youll know it...
  15. kabatak

Absolute process termination

You know there are some processes in your computer where in even if you terminate by ctrl+alt+del... it's still there. Does anyone know a program/way that can fully terminate a process?
  16. kabatak

Elegant Simple Design

Hello, I am selling a design which was never used. - Unique (will only be sold once) - Full rights - PSD file - Main page only - Unsliced Starting bid: $30 only Payment: Paypal or CC via Xoom I will accept the highest bid if there are no more bids after 24 hrs of the last bid...
  17. kabatak

Cannot drag and drop icons and other problems

I cannot drag and drop files from folder to folder or drag files into the recycling bin. Also, the up and down scrolling of IE does not work when using the keyboard. Also, I think javascript does not work properly or something, I cannot open any message in Gmail. Anybody knows what's this...
  18. kabatak

Speaker headphone jack

Hi, I have a speaker with a headphone jack on it. Is it possible that when you plug-in the headphones in the speaker, the sound from the speaker will not go off? I want the the speaker and the headphone to work at the same time. Would that possible? Thanks.
  19. kabatak

Your reseller plan in exchange for full site development

Hello, I am looking for somebody who is willing to trade a small hosting reseller account in exchange for a full site development of any kind. Let me know your RFP or what kind of site do you want, and let us discuss about it. Cash payment is also possible however I prefer an exchange deal at...
  20. kabatak

raw access log analyzer

Hi, does anyone know a free and good raw access log analyzer?
Back