• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 7trax

top 10 events of the last 12 months

Can y'all help me think up a list of the top 10 most significant events of the last 12 months? News from any country about any topic as long it seems to be very important. A friend of mine has been in isolation in jail for the last 18 months and he just wants to know whats up so when he gets out...
  2. 7trax

The still don't like you. In fact, they like you even less.

They still don't like you. In fact, they like you even less. The Passion of the Clerks coming 2006 http://imdb.com/title/tt0424345/ trailer
  3. 7trax

criminal reports

where to get on free. it is for the state of pennsylvania. I gave googled for a couple days but i only have an hour a day of comp time.
  4. 7trax

Hotmail upgrades email storage

My account has already been upgraded.
  5. 7trax

Free 50mb space, 2-5gb bw, no ads, cpanel9 accounts

I am offering free accounts with: 50mb space 2-5gb bandwidth unlimited cpanel9 features fantastico no ads free for the duration of my business A current url is a plus, an aim/yim screenname is a double plus email me at freehosting*at*7trax*.*com
  6. 7trax

free cpanel 9 hosting,

7trax.com is offering: Domain/subdomain hosting 50mb of space 2gb of transfer cpanel 9 (and all the standard stuff that comes with it) Frontpage Extensions php/cgi/ssi scripting 2 ftp accounts 5 mysql databases 5 email accounts 10 subdomains (if your domain is hosted) A text link to...
  7. 7trax

Unsuscribed PayPal Subscription

I open my email today and i get a receipt for a $72 payment to DalTech Hosting Solutions as a subscription, but I have never heard of the company nor have I ever suscribed to the company. Have any of you all ever heard of DalTech Hosting Solutions or know of hosting scams that have been going on?
  8. 7trax

subservient president

subservient president I go here for every question I want to ask the president.
  9. 7trax

50mb space, 2gb transfer, no ads

7trax.com is offering: Domain/subdomain hosting 50mb of space 2gb of transfer cpanel 8 (and all the standard stuff that comes with it) Frontpage Extensions php/cgi/ssi scripting 2 ftp accounts 5 mysql databases 5 email accounts 10 subdomains (if your domain is hosted) A text link to...
  10. 7trax

Starting a religion

If you were going to start a religion, what would you call it?
  11. 7trax

domain redirect

I have my domain 4nt.net redirecting to 7trax.com and i did it through cpanel. i can't seem to access cpanel (http://www.4nt.net:2082), whm or webmail because it redirects to 7trax.com. is there any way to access cpanel another way to turn off the redirection?
  12. 7trax

1 free cpanel account

I have 1 free limited cpanel account up for the first english speaking person to reply to this post. you will get: >100mb space >2.5gb transfer >1 mysql db >php/cgi >no file size limit >1 ftp account >1 email account >subdomain of 4nt.net >no ads >there are no restrictions on what...
  13. 7trax

easiest web server to install

I need the easiest free web server software to install. I have already tried apache but I have to install about 5 other programs. I have windows 98se and i dont care whether it is powerful or not because i am just going to use it to check out my php offline.
  14. 7trax

which blog is best

which of these blogs is easiest to get started using assuming one has no prior knowledge of web programming or blogs? b2 b2evolution Nucleus pMachine Free WordPress
  15. 7trax

Free cPanel Hosting

Free cPanel Hosting 5 free accounts. Space and Transfer decided upon the content and webstats of your site. English must be your primary language. cPanel 8. PM me or reply to this thread with your website url and email.
  16. 7trax

cheapest .nu

I am looking for the cheapest .nu the cheapest i have found is namecheap.com @ $28.88 a year with a minimum 2 year purchase. I am looking for a 1 year purchase under $15 a year.
  17. 7trax

Jack-o Joke of the Day

Jack-o Joke of the Day:
  18. 7trax

icons screwed up

http://www.4nt.net/icons.bmp I am running Windows 98se. I have run spybot s&d, adaware and norton antivirus. Anyone know what might be the problem?
  19. 7trax

dont read

http://fastweb.com/fastweb/cs/results/view-4yr.ptml?CS_SORT=NA&POS=10&SCID=1100182&ID=VESFJCSCKMZS&IDT=1065107862&IDH=422A3D7398E58131C6FAF5EC428599A2...
  20. 7trax

Free Stuff

I am currently feeling nice so I have decided to give away: A Free Stuff magazine 1 year subscription. To qualify, you must: -Be able to speak and read English well (obviously) -Have an online operating website -Have a legitimate address -Be able to name both #1 Best Action Games (XIII...
Back