• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

£1 Servers

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Hehe http://www.webfusion.co.uk/dedicatedservers/?_$ja=tsid:8612

Not bad, 2 months @ a quid!

Whoa...that's pretty darn cheap. :p
I'm curious what this *survey* is though...probably locks you into some contract.

j3d0jjgwhw2gsdbzfkzl.jpg

Thought i'd point that out. Though it's great to own a quad for 2 months for just £1.

.Bobby,
Good investigation.
Actually if any body says some thing like this there should be full details regarding the deal. Other wise it will be confusing.

is ?_$ja=tsid:8612 a refferal?

No its not and full details? Its a £1 server, most servers carry a setup fee mate, OMG you cant please everyone, see the place hasnt changed lol :classic2: plus if you pay for the year you dont pay a setup fee.

Last edited:
I thought the point was to get 2 Months of a Quad Core server for £1, then cancel the service?

I thought the point was to get 2 Months of a Quad Core server for £1, then cancel the service?

Although there would be nothing stopping you from canceling after the 2 weeks, chances are when you sign up you will need to carefully read the small print and the TOS very carefully.
More than likely you will be opting into a legal agreement that you will keep the server for at least a year.

Although there would be nothing stopping you from canceling after the 2 weeks, chances are when you sign up you will need to carefully read the small print and the TOS very carefully.
More than likely you will be opting into a legal agreement that you will keep the server for at least a year.

I see. Thanks for the heads up!

**2 Months.

Sounds like a good deal but for 2 months at 1GBP e.a then jacking up the price to over 69.99GBP is a bit crazy, also it's for windows hosting. Is it really worth it? Say you choose not to continue with them then you need to move everything from the server over to your new / other server, what a waste of time.

Back