• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★ ★ ★Post2Host FREE Webhosting, ★ 0 post plans! ★ RESELLERS ★ ★ ★

fnixws

Kicking your a$$
NLC

What is Post2host?
Its a system where we provide you with free web hosting in exchange for you posting in our forums.

Normally free hosts force you to endure forced advertisements on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame:

At post2host.org, we display the advertisements on our pages and in our forum.
The idea is that the traffic you provide to these advertisements provides us with revenue that funds your hosting.

So as well as free hosting you get to become part of a vibrant active community.
:D

SHARED HOSTING
PLANS: | Free | Starter | Medium | Expert | Shady Shared DiskSpace: | 100mb | 500mb | 2gig | 5gig | 5gig
Bandwidth: | 1gig | 5gig | 20gig | 50gig | 50gig
Email: | 1 | Unlimited | Unlimited | Unlimited | 20
MySQL: | 1 | Unlimited | Unlimited | Unlimited | 20
Posts: | 0p/month | 7p/month | 15p/month| 25p/month | 7p/month
RESELLERS
PLANS: | Starter | Medium | Expert | Risky Reseller DiskSpace: | 500mb | 2gig | 5gig | 5gig
Bandwidth: | 5gig | 20gig | 50gig | 50gig
Email: | Unlimited | Unlimited | Unlimited | Unlimited
MySQL: | Unlimited | Unlimited | Unlimited | Unlimited
Check out our plans and sign up HERE
If you have any questions, please ask in the forum.
TOS and Forum Rules

Post2host plans require at least 1 post before activation.

Come join the most unique post2host site around :typing:
Thanks guys.
Fenix
POST2HOST.ORG

NOTE: You must fill in your details CORRECTLY (or at least realistically).
unlimited features depends on the available diskspace of your account. eg. 1 x 500mb account cant hold more than 500mb of emails.
Accounts who sign up and make no effort to make their information look realistic will not be approved.
Accounts on the main server and Resellers are NOT available to China, Vietnam, Nigeria or other countries know for abuse. :chinese2:
Chinese, Vietnamese, Nigerians and people who generally have bad english must signup for either Free, or Shady Shared accounts only.
Accounts signing up with proxies will not be approved, any attempts to fool the system will lead to being banned.
Enter your forum information correctly on sign up or you will not be approved.
NO PROXIES, RAPID LEACH, or other High Resource usage scripts, free hosting is for websites only, you want to use these kind of things, get your own VPS..

Last edited:
Ahh ye sorry, they are per month :)

hcllov3h
Perhaps, i like some of your stuff.

Thing is tho, youd have to be good with your reseller.
Too many people just make a poorly setup free host with no varification and no checks in place, and it ruins it for everyone else. These are mainly the "non english" resellers. :(

But PM me and lets talk :)

hey fnixws remember me :D i think u must remember me ... lolz well bro i am really interested in your expert reseller plan but 60/month is too much can u make it a bit short so i can easily manage to post ?

Hi there, Ye, i remember you :p
I think 60 posts is fine.

Remember the advertising on the forum (theoretically) pays for the server.
Sofar Server Cost = $630
Income from Advertisments $47
So really, i should increase them all, since the current rates generate nowhere near enough visits to satisfy costs. :p
So no, I think 60 posts is good :p

Anyway, Im very fussy about who gets approval for resellers on that server now. Tho its mainly based on Country and how they sign up.
Way too many accounts are created for the sole purpose of creating sub accounts to abuse under. I am considering droping resellers all together.

Back