• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1 TB CDs(near future)

Well... It'll be nice... But I think we need to move past CD's. I wan't movies on flash drives and stuff. That'd be cool. The data won't get scratched or damaged, the movie won't skip.... and it will last forever.

200 layers wouldn't be very versatile.. think about how thick that'd be, and if they use thinner layers then 1 hairthin scratch and boom, 5gb lost.

200 layers wouldn't be very versatile.. think about how thick that'd be, and if they use thinner layers then 1 hairthin scratch and boom, 5gb lost.
They're ultra thin. I guess if anything it'll be mm thicker.

BR is just becoming accepted, 4 & 8G flash drives are there.

A 1TB writable/removable disk, why?

HDD's are at most (for anyone with common sense) 400G, servers have RAID (I'd far prefer it to a DVD backup)

So again WHY?

BR is just becoming accepted, 4 & 8G flash drives are there.

A 1TB writable/removable disk, why?

HDD's are at most (for anyone with common sense) 400G, servers have RAID (I'd far prefer it to a DVD backup)

So again WHY?

That's just it, it's to say they can. I can't imagine anyone using this as a practical application

I have a 150GB hard drive in the brand-new laptop I bought a month ago. Plz to be fixing what already exists, not making up things with no practical application.

Wow, available in 2010....that just seems useless by then. As with most trends, people will be interested in other things.

Seriously, this is an absolute waste of time, nobody needs 1TB on a tiny optical disc - especially not consumers.

It is a tad unreliable. I'd rather have my movies on a Solid State hard drive, or on a flash drive.

month only? I'd prefer those kind of extreme detoxification measures when you enter a food factory or something....

Back