• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10,000 posts

:biggrin2: when did I get the time to post 10,000 times (not including all the non-countable ones)
A belated congratulations on your mile stone. The challenge of course is now to remember when you had said something and where the post is. Anyway, I'm sure there are many posts in there that made people happy. Apart from a great sense of humour I recall when I'd just started here and had some questions that you were the friendly guy who made me feel welcome as well as provided all the info I needed. I can imagine there are plenty of those posts in the 10,000 post collection. :)

Its really hard to make 10,000 posts in a forum.It will take a long time to do this.Mostly forums do not allow you to post after reaching a certain number.Some are in moderation queue, so its very hard to do this.

I don't know how many posts that I made. But I know it is not 10,000. Congrats. I don't have that many posts in all of the forums I have joined put together.

i've been gone for a few months, and this seems to be the only thread worth posting in. Congrats Decker.

Back