• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

100% Free Cpanel Hosting

Brett Quast

Thats right 100% free, just started & taking on new clients, freewebhostforyou[dot]com

Our Free cPanel Web Hosting Package!
5gb Web Space
50gb Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
5 Mysql Databases
5 FTP Accounts
5 Addon/Parked Domains
5 POP3 Email Accounts

Free freewebhostforyou.com Sub-Domain or use your own domain name

100% free no ads. nothing, just quality hosting for everyone.

You may want to use regular links so prospective clients can simply click the link (direct to a signup page if applicable) instead of having them go through the trouble of copy/paste/remove/add to get to the site.

Problems with this site, starting with the signup app rejecting "United States" as a country GUI selection in the signup menu.

Needs bugs ironed out.

Problems with this site, starting with the signup app rejecting "United States" as a country GUI selection in the signup menu.

Needs bugs ironed out.

umm, it works when US is selected, may have been an error previously that was fixed, thanks, if i would have read this earlier I would have found it 2 days ago :(

You may want to use regular links so prospective clients can simply click the link (direct to a signup page if applicable) instead of having them go through the trouble of copy/paste/remove/add to get to the site.

thanks if i could edit this i would :/

Back