• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1000Gb Resseler i Don't Think

That is kinda funny, they should re-look their information over... unless they really HAVE that much space availible.

The lowest I've seen for a TB disk array is 653.00 USD at NewEgg.

And that's not even a good one. And with disks that are 1TB+, you need some sort of filesystem managment software such as VxFS.

Not possible, plain and simple.

You can sue anyone for anything. But I think, according to laws round here at least, false advertising means they had the intent to mislead you. A mistake such as the one pointed out is not false advertising.

Tree said:
The lowest I've seen for a TB disk array is 653.00 USD at NewEgg.

And that's not even a good one. And with disks that are 1TB+, you need some sort of filesystem managment software such as VxFS.

Not possible, plain and simple.
why not possible? if he is having a datacenter with rake server then how can you tell that he cant make any host like that?

talence said:
why not possible? if he is having a datacenter with rake server then how can you tell that he cant make any host like that?

Chances are by reading over the whois... he don't have a TB of diskspace combining his server and all his home PCs :p

You can get stuff free by threating to take a company to your local consumer affairs dept. I got a free 256mb USB drive, valued at like $90 at the time, because a computer shop had laptops on their site advertised for $0. So I e-mailed them asking to order one, and told them I saved copies of the site, incase they changed it. They gave me some story and offered me the usb drive, I would have never got the laptop, so I took the drive.

Try it sometime :D

bozley05 said:
You can get stuff free by threating to take a company to your local consumer affairs dept. I got a free 256mb USB drive, valued at like $90 at the time, because a computer shop had laptops on their site advertised for $0. So I e-mailed them asking to order one, and told them I saved copies of the site, incase they changed it. They gave me some story and offered me the usb drive, I would have never got the laptop, so I took the drive.

That is like...extortion, or blackmail, or something.

Canuckkev said:
That is like...extortion, or blackmail, or something.
While it may be legal, I dont think its ethical. Kinda reminds me of the people on welfare who can work, but they would rather get something for nothing. Legal but unethical.

bozley05 said:

Thats nothing. You know pringles, the crisp company? I emailed them because they had a star wars promotion where the pringles tube turned into a light saber once 'popped'. I pretended I was expecting a light saber. They sent me £20 worth of vouchers :p.

You've never worked a job where you would be considered the "employee" in a customer vs employee argument, have you?

Back