• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

123systems.net is it good?

Chirantha

Ok, after running around like a mad dog, I think I've finally found my host 123systems.net . They have cheap hosting plans that are not "unlimited" which is good :D.

They don't enforce any CPU limits and no problems unless we hog resources. I need to host a small PHP script that my programs connect every 1-2 second and what the script would do is connect to MySQL and read 4 bytes. I hope this does not over load the server o_O.

I'm going to to the bank to discuses the bank transfer. Anything you'll know about this 123systems.net?

Thanks.

I have never used or even heard about them before. But if you do the search for their name I think you will be ble to find some of their reviews.

hmm, just started 2 months ago.
but it is ok to give a try. usually those that not oversell paid hosting company will last much longer.

I have heard a lot of people think that overselling is a tendency for big companies not for the small ones.

Well i can tell you that we don't oversell our nodes, We don't have a reason to over sell them, We got a great deal on the i5's and i7's that we use therefore we do not have to oversell them just to make profit.

Alot of companies use small end servers such as C2D's and C2Q's, Well we figured if we could slap around a few numbers and get a great deal on i5's and i7's they would hold alot more than the Core2 Family and we got the i5's and i7's for near the same price as a Q9550, And the i5's and i7's are no slouch as you probably already know and they are good to go :p

Anyways, Cheers Hope that cleared it up.

Best Regards,

Well i can tell you that we don't oversell our nodes, We don't have a reason to over sell them, We got a great deal on the i5's and i7's that we use therefore we do not have to oversell them just to make profit.

Alot of companies use small end servers such as C2D's and C2Q's, Well we figured if we could slap around a few numbers and get a great deal on i5's and i7's they would hold alot more than the Core2 Family and we got the i5's and i7's for near the same price as a Q9550, And the i5's and i7's are no slouch as you probably already know and they are good to go :p

Anyways, Cheers Hope that cleared it up.

Best Regards,

I think that should be the best confirmation for thread starter here.

Their servers are surprisindly OVERSOLD. Their are slower than a shared hosting account in Hostgator. In few months my IPs changed 3 times and cPanel license has gone away 3 times, WITHOUT PREVIOUS NOTICE!!!

They change your account between datacenters with the excuse that is for better performance. What a joke! They changed 2 times my VPS (2GB RAM, 150GB HD) in few months.

Despite my 2GB RAM-150GB HD plan once I logged in cPanel and it stated that with a little bit more than 10GB used space I was over quote!!

Those guys are not seriuos. If you rely on a VPS to offer a good service, stay away from 123Systems. By far the worst VPS hosting company I've tried.

In Depth Rating:

Support: 4/10
Uptime: 2/10
Customer Service: 4/10
Billing: 4/10
Sales: 6/10

Paulo

123systems.net is a Big scammer

Hello guys,
here is proof 123.png
Don't buy anything from 123 system, I am new here but my proof is old, I had bought host from 123system on 20 june 2013, I had paid 22 USD for VPS host with cpanel licence, They just send me only login info etc, than i had installed cpanel manually with out any support but was giving cpanel licence error, i had asked them via ticket to activate my licence, but they were unable to do it, so finally i had asked for refund, now many days has been passed and they still didnt send me refund, finally i had opened ticket today and abused them for the shake of 22 usd. Dont buy anything from them

i've once had experience with them, really bad vps they offers, too crowded, slow performance, even i'm shocked now he's one of community liaison in web hosting forum.

Worst Host Ever

Worst host ever, save your pennies and spend them elsewhere, it will save you sooo much headache! Sites always offline, support is not working. I get reply they are working on it and several MONTHS later still sites are OFFLINE and cPanel not accesible.

Back