• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15 Free Hosting Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

netacore.com

15 FREE HOSTING ACCOUNTS

Netacore.com is offering 15 FREE Hosting accounts for FW members

The promotional plan is called 'BASIC' and includes 50 MB storage. Please visit us online at
netacore.com to learn more about this plan

NOTE: You will not be asked for billing information when signing up

In return for one year free hosting, we only ask that you place our small 160x40 button on all pages hosted. The

button can be viewed at http://www.netacore.com/ANI_LOGO.gif
A text link may be substituted :)

Rest assured the quality and level or service will be equal to that of a paying Netacore client.

Best Regards,
Norm Sherman
norm@netacore.com

One of the 15?

Hi,

I just saw the offer. Have no problem displaying the button. Always planned to give props to my hosting company(ies) on my websites, anyway, LOL.

The best way to contact me is by email: fulagirl@yahoo.com.

Gosh, I hope I'm one of the 15!

cani get one please?

Please fill out the hosting application at order.netacore.com and select the 'BASIC' plan for the free promotion.

NOTE: You will not be required for billing information

If you have already filled out the application, you are ready to upload your site! You should have received a 'welcome email' if you provided a valid email address.

Best Regards,
Norm Sherman

cool thanks, what happens after the first year, is it possible to keep it free, or do we have to either move over to paid, or just let it get deleted?

hii,

I have filled the form ...
Can i change my domain later..once the account is created...from the control panel..??

Thanks a lot for the services...
:)

cool thanks, what happens after the first year, is it possible to keep it free, or do we have to either move over to paid, or just let it get deleted?

If after a year you are satisfied and pleased with netacore, we recommend you become a paying member, otherwise you will need to find a new provider. Netacore does not hold your site hostage and would be more than willing to help you move your site smoothly if you decide to leave :(

hii again,

Okay, i happen to send a mail to the support team as well as submitted a ticket at the url you provided...!

Thanks again

hey,

My request was already processed...!..Thats like instantaneous...Great work...

Thanks a lot
I am changing the dns info now for my domain...

Okay, how many domains can i have in one account...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back