• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

15 Free Hosting Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that...!

Okay..do i have to run php files from within cgi-bin for out side of the cgi-bin...??

thanks again
:)

Dear **** *****

We have recieved your hosting order. Please allow up to 24 hours after sending
payment to recieve your account information. If you do not recieve it, please
alert our support.

Best Regards,
netacore.com Sales
support@netacore.com

username is "bp"

are they all gone yet??????? and am i allowed to singup for a second one, for a friend who is on holidays, but has been looking for something like this for a while.

All requests have been accepted and accounts created!

Thank you FW members for the warm response you have given us. We have gone past the 15 and signed up a total of 23 free hosting accounts.

The promotion has now ended. Thank you once again!

Best Regards,
Norm Sherman
Netacore

Don't thank us, we should be thanking you for this great offer you have given us. So Thanks.

:cry2: I'm too late :(

[ADD:] Is the plan $15 a year? Because I might consider buying. If its per month you just gave away $4140!! :p

Last edited:
Hii netacore,

Thanks for such a wonderful service...Looks like you ended up offering more free accounts, than you initially wanted to..!

Just a couple of more questions...!

Since this free offer is just for one year..it means, the account holder has to renew it on or before 2nd april 2003..?? ( assuming all free accounts were created today..)

Also wanted info on MySql databases...

dB Name : ??
dB Login : ??
dB password : ??
dB host : ??

I guess, each account gets 2 MySql databases...??

And
Incase if the account holder under this promo say wants a dB extra or more space....I guess, they'll have to pay for it...??..if so at what prices..??

Thanks much again for valuable free service... :)
Keep them coming !

1. dB Name : username_*
dB Login : username_*
dB password : username_*
dB host : localhost

substitute username with yours and * for what ever name you used in the 'create mysql db' section of cpanel.
Note, you must create a DB and DB USER, then you must assign a DB User to a specific Database.

2. All free clients will be notified a month in advance when their free account will expire. We will not delete your account without your understanding.

3. Options will have to be purchased, such as extra db's or email accounts. For a list of options and pricing, please visit http://netacore.com/hosting.shtml and click on the 'Additional Options' button

For future reference, please direct such inquiries to support@netacore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back