• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1GB space 20GB b/w ftp php mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martie said:
You are signing up people for 2 free months of hosting. Thats a FREE account.
Further you are trying to sell the company without client notification beforehand. All the freebies will be free to move on to a host of their choosing! Sounds like the revenue is merely a "prediction"
Either way...hope it all works out for you and the new owner.
Good Luck.

As long that there have been no decisions made regarding this sale, we continue our normal way of working.

NevaCious said:
As long that there have been no decisions made regarding this sale, we continue our normal way of working.

But i hope u do tell those new users who signup that u have posted the site for sale , if not thats called duping new customers into something that might cost you dearly.

Oh nvm i checked ur site and there is no mention of it , so good luck. Cause customers dont know that next month the server they will be hosted is not what you have listed i suppose.

And by the way :

NevaCious Solutions ©2003-2005 is not correct it should read NevaCious Solutions ©2004-2005 cause this is what u said on WHT Link : http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=462541 :

NevaCious said:
Dear

VespaCious was the company before nevacious, but this was not managed by me.

We did not lose any clients because of the outage, we have only given all clients a free month of hosting.

The current high bid is $2550.

Kind Regards

Danny

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
But i hope u do tell those new users who signup that u have posted the site for sale , if not thats called duping new customers into something that might cost you dearly.

Oh nvm i checked ur site and there is no mention of it , so good luck. Cause customers dont know that next month the server they will be hosted is not what you have listed i suppose.

And by the way :

NevaCious Solutions ©2003-2005 is not correct it should read NevaCious Solutions ©2004-2005 cause this is what u said on WHT Link : http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=462541 :

The website has been updated 2 minutes ago

This is the last time I am going to reply to any of your ridiculous posts, only by posting things about us show that you have nothing better to do for your own company ;) You really are a terrible person , and if I was a normal client I would never select you as my new host, other competitors like Duport,TJR , static etc , those are good people and they have respect for other hosts and do not try to bring damage to them.

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
The website has been updated 2 minutes ago

This is the last time I am going to reply to any of your ridiculous posts, only by posting things about us show that you have nothing better to do for your own company ;) You really are a terrible person , and if I was a normal client I would never select you as my new host, other competitors like Duport,TJR , static etc , those are good people and they have respect for other hosts and do not try to bring damage to them.

So let me see after like 2 days you decide to put that notice cause some people noticed it was for sale right ? And took you only like 2 mins right to post it so why didnt you post it the same day that you put the site for sale ? No need to reply cause i know u have no answere for that .

Plus naa i dont have anything better to do for my company like "selling it " so i can post here i suppose i got the time , unlike some who are too busy waiting for some good high bid to be posted.:nervous:

And tell me what will i get from damaging you , cause its not like i will get the clients from you anyways. But i just need to know why some hosts tend to keep everything in dark from thier clients it really upsets me.

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
So let me see after like 2 days you decide to put that notice cause some people noticed it was for sale right ? And took you only like 2 mins right to post it so why didnt you post it the same day that you put the site for sale ? No need to reply cause i know u have no answere for that .

Plus naa i dont have anything better to do for my company like "selling it " so i can post here i suppose i got the time , unlike some who are too busy waiting for some good high bid to be posted.:nervous:

You are really a pain in the a**, believe me for people like you I DO NOT have any respect at all , you are on these forums for about 2 months, and you have posted nothing but sh*t , well way to go! They always learned me : Competition is good , but keep your competitors as your friend ;)

EVERYTHING IN THE DARK? I have been answering all questions in a topic of more than 6 pages, I have opened a topic on FWS AND WHT regarding the sale, Clients have not been informed because nothing has been sold and until now it does not seem to be like that is going to change, why should I tell them "there is a slight chance everything will be sold, but nothing has been decided yet" that's ridiculous, I am only going to inform them via a mailing when there have been decisions made, and it is NOT absolutely NOT up to you to decide how I have to run a company.

I am sorry for my behavior , but I am really upset now, I have tried to support my clients for as long that I am running NevaCious, I have always been there for them ,giving them answers,making time for them even on Sundays, 24/24, everytime when I received a mail I replied to it within minutes! I've always had a open communication ,I've always replied to any question here on these forums or problem topics regarding NevaCious, and then you even dare to say I am leaving my clients in the dark? , and if you have to read something like that , it really hurts!. But at least I know from who it is coming.

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
EVERYTHING IN THE DARK? I have been answering all questions in a topic of more than 6 pages, I have opened a topic on FWS AND WHT regarding the sale, Clients have not been informed because nothing has been sold and until now it does not seem to be like that is going to change, why should I tell them "there is a slight chance everything will be sold, but nothing has been decided yet" that's ridiculous, I am only going to inform them via a mailing when there have been decisions made, and it is NOT absolutely NOT up to you to decide how I have to run a company.

Your words contradict your doings, so good luck.

Look here why your words contradict :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/blade107/neva.jpg

And why are you upset and worried about someone posting facts , if you have done nothing wrong , only those who do things the wrong way tend to get upset.

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
:rolleyes2 you are really terrible , I wonder how long you will be in business with this attitude ;)
Do you think my clients constantly check our website? THIS IS ONLY FOR THE NEW CLIENTS, not for existing clients.

But frankly tell me did you nomis1804 that u were been sold out , if so thats good thing to do if not i suppose facts will speak for themselves.

And my attitude is towards those who lie to public , go ask my customers if you like and ask them about my attitude.:biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back