• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 Games Scripts Needed!

Decker

Officially Old!
NLC
Okay so I'm being hounded to do a community site, bugger!

And all the basics are done, but they want to be able to play Bingo & Sudoku online (ungrateful sods), so my question is - anyone know any good ones? PHP and/or PERL is fine, any others too it's just going to run on a *NIX VPS.

For Sudoku just a solo player is required but they want a Bingo script where they all play at once, not necessarily for cash just for fun (although I can see it comming, can we play for 1p a game?)

HEEELLLLPPPP!!!! :D

I'm guessing the best method to do it would be Flash..
Sorry but I don't know any, google knows all though.

I agree Flash for the frontend, and with this one - 'Google knows bugger all' :lol: been trying just about every keyword combo I can think of...

Playable but I'd have to iframe it to keep it on site - BAM!

Needs to be kept onsite, as it's being donation maintained (hopefully), if I just send them to other sites there's no point in a site just give them links :)

Not as easy as that - the SWF needs to be disassembled to use it (or it's in Japanese, actionscripted for other languages) - and it's only the 9 games on the main start page :) BAM!

NEXT !! :lol:

Thanks for trying John :) you see the problem I've been having finding anything now.

That one might do the trick John, I'll have a play with that easy enough to impliment, thanks :D

Any more ideas folks ??

Back