• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 Question seriouse

Tornadoo2

hi i have 2 small question

1) does any body know any site or company that i can buy a domain from it by a check??

2) does any body know any site or company that i can put ads or popups like google but u don't have to have a top level domain??

Thanks

All depends - if you pay buy cheque then you may have to wait for registration. Ad's and popups would be your call, but Google require you have it on your domain before you can get approved.

Then again if you get the first one you can do the second one :biggrin2:

yea i know but do u know any company that i can buy a domain from by a check or a company that i can put ads or popups and i don't have to have a top level domain?

You can pay me with a check and I'll register your domain for $8.95/year. Once the check clears, I'll register the domain in your name.

Now it's getting confusing you want to put ad's but not on a TDL???

Plus
how do u garantee that
trust is your only way same as the host trusting your cheque :)

well i asked these 2 questions coz if i find a company that they put there ads or popups or wut ever and u don't have to have a top level domain then i am not going to buy a domain i will just put the ads

Given the amount of posts I have, the length of time I've been on these forums and my past history of dealing with domains and hosting companies, I can say you can trust me. Besides, if I wanted to steal your money, I would have asked for more.

Well, Robert, keep in mind your title is Account Disabled :p
Robert however is very trustworthy. Before he closed up shop (due to health problems) he hosted my site(s). I reccomend you go with him since he's offering :)

notnamed said:
Robert however is very trustworthy. Before he closed up shop (due to health problems) he hosted my site(s). I reccomend you go with him since he's offering :)

I second that

notnamed said:

Yeh I will 3rd that, he is very trust worthy, and been here along time.
Im 100% sure any dealings with Robert would go smoothly.

Yeah, and it's 99.99999% unlikely that he'll run away suddenly from this forum after scamming you of a mere $9. Robert has a good aura around here, and I respect him too.

I bought my first domain with registerfly.com. I used a money order. I waited 2 weeks until they received my order and inserted the money into my account.
Now I use Paypal, more efficient and faster.

Back