• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

20 - 50MB space 300MB BW wordpress blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkeyes

I need a reliable hosting with no ads and no required forum posting, and is upgradeable based on my site’s growth. This is what I need:

• Space: 20 - 50MB
  • Bandwidth: 300MB
  • Wordpress capability (if possible C-panel type stuff)
  • Subdomain
  • My advertising allowed: I would like to put Amazon associates, Google adsense and in-text advertising (So I can generate money to pay you for an upgrade)
  • Blogging content would be: Mostly focused on cooking and cookbook reviews (and occasional babbling of other stuff)
What's in it for you:

- Text link to your page
- or button link
- or banner ad linking to your page
- and of course my gratitude.

I don't need anything fancy or large fancy offers, just simple and reliable hosting for the blog, That's it. I thank you in advance.

My email address: nil_poddo (at) yahoo (dot) com :angel:

Last edited:
Hi!

URL Logix offers free Web hosting that would definitely meet your needs. We offer 10 Gigabytes of space, 100 Gigabytes of bandwidth, and PHP access for free. We do not force ads on user sites.

The only caveat would be that you would have to pay a one-time $25 fee for a MySQL database and FTP account.

Please let me know if you're interested! :)

Hi!

URL Logix offers free Web hosting that would definitely meet your needs. We offer 10 Gigabytes of space, 100 Gigabytes of bandwidth, and PHP access for free. We do not force ads on user sites.

The only caveat would be that you would have to pay a one-time $25 fee for a MySQL database and FTP account.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Thank you so much for being the first person to show any interest on my request. However your offer is too large and my blogging isn't worth of 10GB big at the intitial stage. I don't want to waste your space (more over it isn't exactly free, which is understandable comparing the size of the offer).

www.tehz.org !!!
No Adds!

C-panel

Free Plans Plans.tehz.org
Free Domain promotion www.domain.tehz.org

Just Register And Requst!

Thank you for your respond. I've checked your website (very nice) and found that you require domain name. Currently I don't have a domain name. I was hoping to get subdomain or other type of non-domain offer.

But I thank all of you for showing interest on the request. I hope I'm not asking for something impossible.

I need a reliable hosting with no ads and no required forum posting, and is upgradeable based on my site’s growth. This is what I need:
  • Space: 20 - 50MB
  • Bandwidth: 300MB
  • Wordpress capability (if possible C-panel type stuff)
  • Subdomain
  • My advertising allowed: I would like to put Amazon associates, Google adsense and in-text advertising (So I can generate money to pay you for an upgrade)
  • Blogging content would be: Mostly focused on cooking and cookbook reviews (and occasional babbling of other stuff)
What's in it for you:

- Text link to your page
- or button link
- or banner ad linking to your page
- and of course my gratitude.

I don't need anything fancy or large fancy offers, just simple and reliable hosting for the blog, That's it. I thank you in advance.

My email address: nil_poddo (at) yahoo (dot) com :angel:
Hello,

Vlexo.com can offer you the following package:
  • Package: Small
  • PHP Version: 5.2.1
  • MYSQL Version: 5.0.27
  • http://vlexo.com/free-plans.html
  • cPanel 11 w/ Fantastico - Which includes various instant install scripts such as wordpress.
  • RvSkins
  • Forum and Helpdesk Support
  • Plans are always upgradable
To get this account, please register up to our support forums and post your request. Or alternitively you can just PM me here only for the account.

Regards,

- J J

Thank you so much for being the first person to show any interest on my request. However your offer is too large and my blogging isn't worth of 10GB big at the intitial stage. I don't want to waste your space (more over it isn't exactly free, which is understandable comparing the size of the offer).

Thank you for taking a look! Please feel free to contact me if you ever do need anything! :)

Daniel

If you do not find what you need, I encourage you to take the time to visit www.synced.org. Learn about our services and apply if you wish. We can agree to just text links and no ad placement if your application looks fair enough.

Thanks and have a great day.

Thank you

Thank you everyone for showing interest and responding to my post. I've found a host therefore, I no longer need anymore hosting at this moment.

This thread is closed.

I thank each and everyone of you who have posted here. I truely am greatful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back