• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

20 GB space with 1 TB bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad_1

I am planning to design a site like www.statcounter.com ! For bregining, i think 20 GB webspace with 1 TB bacdwidth is enough.

May I know any good hosts that will provide me with these along with WHM / cPanel?

Please let me know!

Fahad

Fahad_1 said:
I am planning to design a site like www.statcounter.com ! For bregining, i think 20 GB webspace with 1 TB bacdwidth is enough.

May I know any good hosts that will provide me with these along with WHM / cPanel?

Please let me know!

Fahad

ok i can offer you this for $200 Mo or for $45 Mo

for 200 Mo you will get:

20 GB web space
1 TB bandwidth
PHP
PHP 5
MYsql
PostgreSQL
RVSkin
Cpanel/WHM
Fantastico
Unlimited Features!

for 45 Mo you will get:

20 GB web space
250 GB bandwidth
PHP
PHP 5
MYsql
PostgreSQL
RVSkin
Cpanel/WHM
Fantastico
Unlimited Features!

please remember that this is a custom plan so if you are intrested please contact me at admin@hostingent.com via msn or email.

look forward to helping you

Hi,

I can offer this for $70/month

40GB Disk
2000GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
99.9% SLA
24x7 Support

Email sales@delerox.com for details or PM/IM me.

Last edited:
HostingLTD.net said:
You would be better off with a dedicated server with those kind of requirements
I totally agree with HostingLTD.net. I think that a dedicated server would be a more wise choice for you, with the needs and requirements you need to be met. If you are considering a dedicated server, please visit HostFrog. We have 3 different pricing options that can taken. HostFrog's dedicated servers come with 1000GB (1TB) per month transfer, 10Mbit uplink standard (you can upgrade to 100Mbit uplink at anytime.

HostFrog Dedicated Servers

Fahad_1 said:

Please let me know!

Fahad

Hmm, We can provide you this shared hosting:
20GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
CPanel + Fantastico
All the usual
$60 /month

We've been hosting since November 2002 and will be around for many years to come.

Please email/MSN peter@real-hosts.com for more information or to order...

Cheers,

On Shared hosting there will be low securtiy level, limited software, you can't install your own softwares. So You definately need a dedicated server and it will cost you more than $100.

for 30 month you will get:

20 GB web space
1 TB bandwidth
PHP 5
MYsql
Confixx Premium
And more .....
Unlimited Features!

Greez Andy

andy777 said:

20 GB web space
1 TB bandwidth
PHP 5
MYsql
Confixx Premium
And more .....
Unlimited Features!

Greez Andy

Wow, whats your website url?

holydevil said:
hey whos site is this http://www.statcounter.com/ btw, it has 10/10 pr

wrong thread, but there is a possibility that its dark seo, which is just a fake pr. They use htaccess to redirect the google spider to some pr 10 site (www.google.com) and then when google updates the pr, they get pr 10. It dosent effect to the ranking or anything else tho, and may result in banning the domain.

Hi there

I can offer you

20 GB Space
1000GB Traffic

$99/month.

NetConEdge is a private hosting company ,with a maximum of 100 clients, I currently have 90 spots left.

NetConEdge has been started after the sell of NevaCious because I no longer had the possibility to manage such a big hosting company.

If you buy NetConEdge hosting, we can guarantee you great quality because of my years of experience and great quality servers.

More info? : Info@NetConEdge.be

Our official website will be launched soon.

Kindest Regards
Danny

andy777 said:

20 GB web space
1 TB bandwidth
PHP 5
MYsql
Confixx Premium
And more .....
Unlimited Features!

Greez Andy
I want to know where you buy your dedicated servers. I dont know of any where you can get a terayte of bandwidth for anything near that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back