• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

200 meg space / 5G bandwidth Cpanel Hosting

KamikazeNoName

Ok I am now giving out free cpanel hosting

What You Get:

Disk Space: 200MB
Max Ftp Accounts: UNLIMITED
Max Email Accounts: UNLIMITED
Max Email Lists: UNLIMITED
Max SQL Databases: UNLIMITED
Max Sub Domains: UNLIMITED
Max Parked Domains: UNLIMITED
Max Addon Domains: UNLIMITED
Cgi Access: YES
Frontpage Extentions: YES
Bandwidth Limit: 5000MB (5GB)
CPANEL + FANTASTICO

What I need: All you have to do is display a google ad on your website. You may customize the colors of the ad to match your site if you like.

You can contact me at MSN: KamikazeNoName@gmail.com and AIM: KamikazeNoName

Last edited:
Hey, I can do that, but i only have 1 problem, I need a domain, do you know any free ones like uni.cc? (cause at the moment uni.cc don't take dns domains :/)

KamikazeNoName said:
What I need: All you have to do is display a google ad on your website. You may customize the colors of the ad to match your site if you like.

We used to do that with another host but their system is slow and sometimes irresponsive.

Our main site is a chinese BBS which sees more than 200+ uniques a day while other pages has more. The ad we used for them was also google and its on the main site.

If you can provide 10GB/10GB space/bandwidth c/w what you advertised, we can share our traffic with you.

Offers to ivan@rtgasia.com, please.

Back