• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

24-Hour Stream | FREE VPS,MASTER RESELLER,RESELLER,SHARED,SHOUTCAST,SHOUTCASTRESELLER

From Tues. July 20 to Wed. July 20 (12:00PM-12:00 PM) we will be live for 24 hours on a custom Radio Page, we will randomly give out hosting plans (at least one of each) that will be free for life. just listen and wit for instructions on how to get your prize !!!

At Random times during the 24 hours we have promised to stay live we will randomly give out the following

* 3 Shared Hosting Accounts
* 2 Reseller Hosting Accounts
* 1 Master Reseller Account
* 3 Shoutcast Accounts
*2 Shoutcast Reseller Accounts
*1 VPS (FREE For 1 Month)

For More Information go to http://insanitynet.com/drives/24stream
The link to the broadcast will appear one hour before we go live (Tues. July 20th / 11:00 AM) EST -5

this is post2host or one time post?
I am interested in the shoutcast reseller...trader are open

Sir, please open a support ticket on my site like you are supposed to - i am nervous about giving you hosting anyway considering all the CRACKED SOFTWARE you were posting!

@D
why you should open a ticket? okay I'll make a ticket on your site, but with what topics?
You think I'm new in hosting and forum? I've been hosting and forum for more than five years, I just new in your forum, create more a category, so I can choose where I could make a post and tread.

i never use onshore for wares/cracked/file hoster/others except offshore. everyone knows about this, if you offer shoutcast, you must allow your client to save mp3 on host.

You tell me, to make a post to get the point, okay I do it

open your mind, because you are an admin and owner! you are not the staff!
if you found a wares/crackin on your host, you can give warning / suspend / terminated your client hosting.

I also just like you, I also as a forum admin (ingetaku.com), and the admin hosting (nzserve.com), I also have a team, but only I am entitled to take a decision, the team is not just a team, they pay to me, give support, hosting manage, in order to survive the hosting at least more than three years, teams Can Also Participate in the selling, that's my team!

Thanks, Regards
Nzserve.com - Cheap Offshore Hosting

Last edited:
I would like to notify that this offer is not valid at InsanityNet, as there is a new owner. This offer MAY be at HostCliff.

Back