• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

30% off all Packages!!

RFhost

We are offering 30% off all our webhosting packages. ;)

Standard Features with all accounts....
PHP 4
Perl (CGI-Bin)
MySQL
Plesk CP
Customized error pages
Webalizer stats
Unlimited E-mail aliases
Unlimited auto responders
Unlimited forwarders
10 subdomains
FrontPage 2000 extensions
and whatever everything else I forgot to think of :)

Basic Package
200mb diskspace
5GB transfer
with %30 off price is $9.05 per month
Order Here

Standard Package
650mb Diskspace
10Gb transfer
with %30 off price is $13.97 per month
Order Here

Pro Package
1GB Diskspace
20GB transfer
with %30 off price is $21.00 per month
Order Here

There will not be many accounts available at this price so if your interested be sure to hurry!! ;)

Best Regards,
RFhost sales team
http://www.rfhost.com

Originally posted by Unregistered
well..that's what 'i think' comparing to other hosts! ..there are other hosts that are cheaper!

with the 30% discount, it seems a fair deal...

sure, u got cheaper hosts, but then when they get too cheap, can u really trust them?

Don't worry:D

We no longer host Alex Kelm. After a few days I decided to close his account due to his incredibly bad reputation!! Also some scripts he was running on the server were using huge amounts of system resources. :( :(

That's funny a whois on his domain

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.RFHOST.COM
NS2.RFHOST.COM

And his website still works

Re: Don't worry:D

Originally posted by RFhost
We no longer host Alex Kelm. After a few days I decided to close his account due to his incredibly bad reputation!! Also some scripts he was running on the server were using huge amounts of system resources. :( :(

thats alex kelm.

his site says hes too smart for his own good, I say hes to ignorant for his own good.

I had a little chit chat with Mr. K a few weeks back while I was on RackShack support chat and he was looking for assistance for a server he said he was using with a friend to start a hosting business. Is it just a coincidence that rfhost is hosted @ rackshack as well? I somehow don't think so. I was probably the first host around here to get burned by the big Mr. K. The only real problem we had was that he was abuseing out support staff by asking questions unrelated to our services. In any case, we are also not allowed to bring up this banned user in conversations here, so this thread might be locked soon. I just thought I would add piece of info.

Well thats where I met him. In the Rackshack support forum. So one thing led to another and evenually we ended up providing him with hosting. :(

Well thats where I met him. In the Rackshack support forum. So one thing led to another and evenually we ended up providing him with hosting. :(
lets just say hosting Mr K is the worst choice you ever made ;)

Originally posted by Myacen Network
That's funny a whois on his domain

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.RFHOST.COM
NS2.RFHOST.COM

And his website still works

FTP also works :confused2

Re: Don't worry:D

So why say your not hosting him when you are?

I am very sorry!!

My partner told me he had terminated the account. He takes care of the technical side of things while I am in charge of the advertising , promotion etc. It's strange , he told me he terminated the account a week ago. I will go and check what happened. Sorry for the bad information I should have double checked wih my partner before posting. Please forgive me!! :eek:

Back