• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5-10 GB of Space/ 30-50 GB of Bandwidth - Instant activation - AHPlace.com

AHPlace.com has been established for more than 6 months and has been improving over the course of it.

Our unique instant account activation system is integrated with our forums so that if you have achieve a certain number of posts, you can submit a form and you will get your account details in no time! Check out our account creator at http://www.ac.ahplace.com!

We also have a helpdesk to support our members instead of a messy support forum. Live chat is also a feature here at AHPlace.com and you will be able to talk to our operators when needed. Check out our helpdesk at http://www.tickets.ahplace.com! Guaranteed response in less than 2 hours!

Note: We will soon be switching to Kayako for our helpdesk and Liveperson for our live chat system and will phaze out the older/less efficient system.

Our Plans

Liquid
5000 MB of Storage/Space
30000 MB of Data Transfer

10 posts one time

Cubed
10000 MB of Storage/Space
50000 MB of Data Transfer

20 posts one time

WHM Access Plan

We at AHPlace.com provides free WHM access for a mere 100 posts at our forums. Ask us at http://www.tickets.ahplace.com for more details.

All of our plans include:

Apache 1.3.37
PHP Version 5.1.6
MySQL 5.0.24
phpMyAdmin - 2.8.2.4
Zend Optimizer
Perl 5.8.7/CGI
Horde, Squirrelmail & Neomail (Roundcube coming soon!)
Awstats & Webalizer Statistics
cPanel 10.9.0 C33
Unlimited Features
Fantastico

Talk

You have probably heard how slow, unreliable and unprofessional we are. It was true for awhile but now, it's history!

During these few weeks, we have improved a lot in EVERY perspective, from support to reliability to innovations to professionalism, we have done a great deal to do whatever we can to bring quality service to our users. Please read our News and Announcements to see how we improved. See below for testimonials.

Testimonials

.eclipse said:
It's true, I visit ahplace actually regularly still - I saw a 180 turnaround. You've done a nice job with the place -OY-, I'm glad you've turned things around. The servers look fast, and I checked out the support place, it was a bit confuzing, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Kudos, -OY-.

exarkun said:
Ahplace has changed very much since the last time I am here. The forum was quite 'spammy' at that time, but not anymore. And they even changed from the previous smf to invision board! wow, that is quite a big change for me, as invision definitely looks more professional to me.

Most importanly, it is their service that is better. I liked their instant account activation best. It is fast.

Joey Matthews said:
Hi,

I would just like to show my appreciation towards AHPlace. Since joining, I've recieved nothing short of amazing support and I would like to wish AHPlace all the best in the future. Your slogan may say 'Just A Hosting Place' but it is alot more than just a host. Truly a wonderful service. Thank you!

Yours Faithfully,
Joey Matthews

Server Specifications

Pentium 3.4 GHz with HyperThreading Technology
1GB DDR2 RAM
330 GB SATA II
100MBPS
Colocated at our own racks at BurstNET
100% Uptime since server change

http://www.stats.ahplace.com - Our Server Statistics

Best Regards,
AHPlace.com Management Team

Last edited:
problems

everything is fine until from 1st october. I got my website suspended but still i didn't receive any solutions or reason for suspension..... please any staff of AHPLACE do help me.....

Your account was only suspended temporarily because of the high CPU usage your site has caused to our server.

Please check your ticket for more details.

Thanks,
Otto

10Gb of space is good, so is 50Gb but i may need more then that, i was thinking if could have, 100GB bandwidth providing i have done over 200 post's do you do upgrades?

Your service is just what I need! Unfortunately, your form doesn't support the domain extension of my website (which is pairlikethis.nt).

If you will kindly submit a ticket under the Account Creator section and we will put it in as soon as we can.

Regards,
Otto

I signed up for the forums yesterday, but I still have yet to recieve my activation link...

EDIT: I've had the problem taken care of...^^
EDIT 2: Now I can't seem to get my cpanel password...I submitted a ticket 10 hours ago, but I still havn't recieved any response...
EDIT 3: And once again I've had the problem taken care of. I do believe that everything is sorted out, now.

Last edited:
nice site, but now it down...
Our main server (athena.ahplace.com) is currently down because of a hardware issue. (Power supply).

We will fix this as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Back