• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 Reasons to Always Carry Your Camera

Jan said:
I haven't deleted anything thank you!
I believe that.
In which case I would still like to here from the mod/admin who did delete my thread for no seemingly good reason. :devious2:

If you can't understand why your post has been deleted contact the moderators, don't post about it here. You will get a reply much faster and you don't turn a thread offtopic. PM sent, now back on topic please. Thanks.

Peo said:
If you can't understand why your post has been deleted contact the moderators, don't post about it here. You will get a reply much faster and you don't turn a thread offtopic. PM sent, now back on topic please. Thanks.
I shouldn't have to PM each mod/admin to find out.

Blank Verse said:
they were modified, because they offended me....uh...yeah...that's it. I'm going to go become a feminist.
In honour of Blank's new-found interest ...
feminazi.gif

ROTFLMAO

The swastika sure is a vast and diverse form of entertainment and mockery, is it not?

Last edited:
Blank Verse said:
ROTFLMAO

The swastika sure is a vast and diverse form of entertainment and mockery, is it not?
Indeed.
I wonder if Rosie O'Donnell has anything like that tattoo on her person..hmm.

Blank Verse said:
If you ever prompt me to envision anything at all relating to Rosie O'Donnell's skin, so help me, I will make you pay :p
What are you talking about? Rosie is a babe.

Back