• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 Reasons to Always Carry Your Camera

Robert

NLC
NLC
image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image005.jpg

image004.jpg

Robert I noticed the third one isn't branded with a website, going for exercises in vouyerism eh?
:shame:

Hobo said:
Robert I noticed the third one isn't branded with a website, going for exercises in vouyerism eh?
:shame:
I don't know what you are talking about da di da di do :wink2:

i wish I had mine today... I saw a moose while driving home.

but last time I took my camera with me this is what i got:

ss3.jpg

ss2.jpg

I stopped driving to take a leak, and then i noticed the sunset.

Well, maybe he's bored, or he just wants to share stuff with people.

I'm guessing he had lots of images he wanted to show us, so he asked Peo to enable the img feature, and now that it's possible, he's sharing.

Whatever the reason, I have no problems with him doing this. If nobody posts funny things they discovered, this place would be ----ing boring. IMO, this is a great change from the old "read my rants/lookit me post count" type of threads.

Well, it basically means a person (or persons) admitting to something when no names were mentioned.

For instance, A says "people who fart and tries to blame the other guy are pigs", and B says "I'm not a pig" ... then B is in the act of "對號入座" A poor example, but (hopefully) you get the idea.

Isn't it zhuo zei xun xu or whatever? Bleh I can't understand trad chinese. But who else's my age here?

Back